DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Well, Big Show is an upgrade over the Great Khali. 

Putting Show in there salvaged it into merely a bad match. If they had kept Khali in there it could have been an all time classic car crash tire fire of a match.

5 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

According to Dario Cueto, Del Rio's career is in the toilet so it's pretty reasonable he's someone who needs TP for his bunghole.

Was it ever confirmed that Paige and Del Rio were actually a thing and not just a Total Divas angle?  I remember that being widely rumored, especially since by all accounts Del Rio was still married.  But it's not like wrestlers are known to be the most faithful people.

The fact that there is still a reason to talk about the great cornholio makes me smile.

• Like 2

Couple of Paige/ADR notes from the WON radio show

- The clearly wanted to give Del Rio a "big loss" on the way out which is why they announced Cena/Del Rio well before the show (and didn't even announce anything for RAW)

- There is a reason why they announced the suspension but said it didn't start till tomorrow. They have never done that before. So there had to be a reason just unclear at the moment

- Most likely - announcing it on Paige's birthday was a coincidence but you can't rule out the WWE doing it to be dicks.

- Paige was already going to be missing all the time due to her injury but now will also lose the pay

• Like 1

So Renee Young hurt her ankle somehow Tuesday (she tweeted that she probably broke it but that was also sorta joking but not)

She just Instagramed about going for her X-rays

This is the only injury in the Fed I care about now

• Like 7

Zeidler asked this on Twitter and I would have to say there is some truth to it now.

They must have tested everyone after the whole OH WE DON'T TEST BROCK!!! and people are getting popped left and right