DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I count ten guys on the roster that I think would have a fair chance in a shoot fight with McGregor. I'm probably working myself on a lot of those, though. 

Show, Henry, Brock, Rusev, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Joey Styles, Corbin, Ziggler, Gable, Jordan, Nakamura...I came up with 12

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raziel403 said:

I am wondering if MacGregor made that without the knowledge that there are 3 guys with winning MMA records on the WWE Roster.

I'm blanking, past Brock.  Help me out?

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

BTW - BP's list didn't include Jack Swagger

That was Brysynner's list. My list has Swagger, but I completely forgot Del Rio was still on the roster and I missed the Alphas completely.  

I know he's not an active wrestler but suckas cannot forget Booker T.  

Hes already 1-0 against Bautista.

Also he is an O.G. 

Considering Conor would make Neville look huge is also a factor. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

The best part of the whole thing with this guy (who I don't know at all since I'm in the wrestling bubble or something) was people giving Roman Reigns hell for using your not you're. 

I did that because I think it's funny to make the correction. It's like a running gag.

12 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Goddamn board 

Anyway I don't think I'd put Del Rio against him after watching him get smoked in moments by Cro Cop. And let us not forget Jericho's patented Front Facelock of Doom! 

Honestly they could just hire Haku to a Legends deal and watch his elderly ass mutilate that little Irish prick

I didn't count Del Rio, with the qualifier "winning" record, but then I did a quick check after I got my answer. I was shocked that Del Rio's MMA career didn't begin & end with Cro Cop.

6 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah the board is stupid. Someone please tell me how to erase those quote boxes when they return from a prior post.

Click under the quote like you're going to write a response and just hit the backspace button. At least that's how it works on Chrome.