DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football Time!

Kevin Wilson

23 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Thanks to Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill and Siemian bringing down Demaryius Thomas, I was able to stage a dramatic comeback all the while having Adam Thielen, J.J. Nelson, and Brandon LaFell on my bench. 

Who do I have to assassinate to get in this league? Preferably, I can do it like the scene in Goodfellas where Tommy gets "made".

I'll send ya an invite next year, I have a pretty good memory. No need to kill anyone :)

• Like 1

Lost the championship in my PPR league, but week 17 is game 2 of the championship in my 2 QB League. In that league, I thought I would have a huge lead going into this week because Lev Bell went off. And then Kelce played for my opponent, so now my lead is 5 points. 

And now Bell is going to sit this week. Lovely. 

Got third place in my league which gives me my money back. Annoyed at my team completely dropping the ball in the semi-finals as I would have been down 27 points going into the Sunday Night game and would have won by two and beat the champion with Kelce being magic. Stupid Sammy Watkins, I will hate him forever.

8 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I am just imaging there is some league winner somewhere that won because Stafford threw a hail mary TD with 15 seconds left in a game they couldn't win anyway.

My buddy had Boldin and a 40 point lead vs. Rodgers and Tate not sure if he won or not yet but I their is a $300 difference in 1 vs 2 

Lost the championship in my 2 QB League by 30 points and I left 50 points on my bench. Came down to luck, basically. Deandre Hopkins, Rishard Matthews, and Hauschka all had good weeks while Dustin Hopkins, Steve Smith Sr., and Demaryius all had shit weeks. It also didn't help that Latavius disappeared again. 

Whatever. Runner up in both of my leagues, so I at least walk away with $525 between the two, or $325 after league dues.