DVDVR Message Board

Fantasy Football Time!

Kevin Wilson

Devonta has been great in PPR. Ranked 8th in points.

I really don't believe in Ajayi though. I know last year there was some hype for him and some people thought he was worth stashing in case of an injury, but he's had 2 standout games and not a lot of anything else. Still, he's at least the RB1 for the Dolphins and it's not a huge RBBC mess like the majority of teams have.

That said, giving up a top 3 WR would be a bad idea. Even if you get Mike Evans back in return. The biggest red flag is that it's one player trying to dump off a bunch of players for one guy. That forces you into dropping guys to the waiver wire. So realistically, you're giving up Julio for Evans, who is good, Ajayi, who could be pretty good or he might not be, and Ryan Mathews, who you can drop.

I hate this part of the year, so many injuries and byes leaving my team depleted.  

Now for the question at hand, should I drop Hunter Henry-SD (whom the TE bloom has fallen off of now that Antonio Gates is back in SD)for the returning Ladarius Green (basing this on potential of being healthy and not a headcase) or Lance Kendricks-LA?  My Tight end pickings are thin this week.

Once this week is over I can hopefully rely on  C.J. Fiedorowicz from here out.

Lost both of my matchups last week because Booker was shitty, Ty Montgomery was on a snap count, and in the PPR league, my opponent was unstoppable. That guy is the guy who every week looks like he should lose and his dudes he swaps in during bye weeks have amazing weeks. He's blown everyone away as far as points scored goes. The average points scored per week in our league is probably around 110 and he scored nearly 160 against me.

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

My entire team only scored one touchdown this week and I still somehow won. By .24. That is twice this year I've won be less than .5 points. The FFL Gods are finally smiling on me after 13 years.

Also Posluszny had 4 Solo Tackles taken away from me that turned into assisted tackles.

Congrats on your win!

Okay, I need 3 RBs out of the following:

Matt Forte (vs. LA)

Devonta Freeman (@ PHI)

Devontae Booker (@NO)

Jordan Howard (@ TB)

It's a ppr league, by the way. I currently have Forte/Freeman/Booker in my lineup, but I'm tempted to swap Freeman for Howard. Thanks!

Going into this week I lost my stranglehold on my division because my team continues to be a colossal disappointment and because I relied on the words of coaches (fuck you, Mike McCarthy). The worst teams in the league were having their best weeks against me. My matchup for this week was against the worst team. He's 0-8-2. I joked with friends that he would probably put up his highest point total of the year while I put up my lowest.

And that's exactly what happened. AJ Green died on the field and got me a big fat 0, ARob went back to being ARob with his shitty 3 catches, the Arizona D I picked up off of waivers 2 weeks ago has killed me 2 weeks straight, Drew Brees was a bunch of meh, and nothing is going right. My opponent scored 130 on me, his highest of the season. I'll be lucky to get to 75, my lowest of the season.

I fucking hate fantasy football.

Guy eliminated from playoff contention sent in a deal giving up Doug Baldwin and Zach Ertz for Delanie Walker and.....Marvin Jones to someone who will make the playoffs. I call bullshit and thankfully the trade gets vetoed.

Dude offers me Allen Robinson for Michael Thomas straight up. I take it and it gets vetoed out of spite.