DVDVR Message Board

SDL - 7/26/2016

Dolfan in NYC

14 minutes ago, Zartan said:

Do I get to be the first person to mention Viperville?? 

Does cobra commander know about this shit? 

Viperville? Is Randy becoming a snake-man that will be part of the Vaudevillains act? I like Gotch and English as is, but I'd also enjoy it if they had collection of sideshow carnival freaks. Repackage The Ascension as conjoined twins. Braun Strowman could eventually be sent to SD as the bearded lady. 

• Like 1

I like AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Naomi Knight, America Alpha, and that is about it. Fuck this roster. Shelton Benjamin is enough to win me over, but apparently Shane(the type of guy that would be for the booking that was presented on Raw) just can't get a win over Stephanie. She is worse than Danerys Targaryen in her dragons. All of the sudden, Raw, the show with literally 2 and 1/2 hours of time, becomes the wrestling show and Smackdown becomes the place with no skilled workers?

And Eva Marie? Are they fucking serious with that entrance?

And AJ ate the pin? Fuck this mess.

1 minute ago, Kyuubi said:

I like AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Naomi Knight, America Alpha, and that is about it. Fuck this roster. Shelton Benjamin is enough to win me over, but apparently Shane(the type of guy that would be for the booking that was presented on Raw) just can't get a win over Stephanie. She is worse than Danerys Targaryen in her dragons. All of the sudden, Raw, the show with literally 2 and 1/2 hours of time, becomes the wrestling show and Smackdown becomes the place with no skilled workers?

And Eva Marie? Are they fucking serious with that entrance?

And AJ ate the pin? Fuck this mess.

Poor Alexa Bliss getting no credit.

10 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

Speaking of Rhyno, that Heath Slater promo was pretty good. I wouldn't mind them building him up as a dangerous outsider who runs in on both shows and costs people their matches until he gets signed/gets an IC or US shot.

Or you could feed him to Rhyno. That's cool too.

Heath Slater can be the one man nWo. Time to bring back the oWn.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Be of good cheer.   We all know from sports that there will be talk of trades and such, so the rosters will not remain static.   If they are smart, they will take stock of what worked, want didn't work, and adjust both programs so that both shows have comparable rosters. 

Right now, RAW is fucking stacked and Smackdown had about as solid of a card as you could have with the roster it had.  Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the matches; this show just had the bad luck to be on television 24 hours after the most exciting RAW in the past few years.

Tonight was not the night to play it safe.

Maybe they do something wacky like Neville/Cesaro or Zayn for Orton?

Viperville may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.  Now we're dipping into HHH territory where we're coming up with as many cool catch phrases and nicknames as we can for Orton to mask the total lack of hurty moves. 

In the WWE Draft 2016 Smackdown show thread, I said my Sister paid for me and Dad to see WWE in November before the roster split announcement. Looking at the rosters, I was hoping to get RAW. I'm wanting RAW even more now. PLEASE!

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

In the WWE Draft 2016 Smackdown show thread, I said my Sister paid for me and Dad to see WWE in November before the roster split announcement. Looking at the rosters, I was hoping to get RAW. I'm wanting RAW even more now. PLEASE!

You say that, but if Smackdown hasn't died in flames before then there is a good chance people like Joe, Nakamura, & Bayley will end up on SD.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Then Orton will vie for Ambrose's belt and you can play the drinking game where if a guy hits a move that looks like it doesn't hurt one bit, you take a shot..

So everybody is tore up 4 mins into the match then?

• Like 1

Is it possible that Eva Marie's entrance was like that because they were like

"Shit, they're doing an entrance for everyone?...but you know, no one is ever ever ever ever going to see Eva Marie's entrance theme ever again on any show ever...so why don't you just say some shit into this recorder and I'll pull some pictures off her instagram and then we'll have some extra time to sign our résumés."

6 minutes ago, Black Angel said:

So everybody is tore up 4 mins into the match then?

Only if you are serving top shelf stuff.  Those of you that have that Sam's Club liquor at your house will probably want to abstain from this activity unless it is your deepest desire for your liver to weigh seventeen pounds.

• Like 1

Is the guy doing Eva Marie's intro voiced over work the same guy from the Superfriends?

Granted, I'm dealing with a double ear infection this week, but I couldn't help but hear, "Meanwhile, back at the Legion of Doom" during that entrance.

8 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Ambrose vs. Ziggler.

Rebound Lariat vs. Zig Zag.

Standing Elbow vs. Superkick.

Suicide Dive vs. Superkick.

Lou Thez Press vs Superkick

La Magistral vs Superkick

Fisherman suplex vs Superkick

• Like 2

Well, it's good to know I can continue not watching SD for a while.

All we need is Raw to trade Roman, Sheamus, Show, Shining Stars, and Henry for AJ and Alpha, and the women not named Eva or Nattie. Also, when they're ready for NXT call-ups send Joe, Nak, Bayley, and Asuka to Raw, while SD gets the fresh game-changing talents of Blake, Murphy, and the Drifter.