DVDVR Message Board

RAW is UNIVERSALLY AWESOME

Niners Fan in CT

3 minutes ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

It's gonna be bullshit when Roman gets all the WWE Universal title shots that should rightfully go to the Martians and the Venusians.

If anyone deserves a shot at the Universal Title, it's Perry Saturn. 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

It's gonna be bullshit when Roman gets all the WWE Universal title shots that should rightfully go to the Martians and the Venusians.

Yeah, but if he gets the Universal strap eventually he'll have to defend against top guys like The Mummy or the Minions. 

• Like 1

Sasha is quite the superstar ain't she?  I probably made similar posts after Brooklyn and again after WrestleMania but this wasn't the hottest crowd in the world. It was an okay crowd but damn were they into the final stretch of that title match.  It wasn't all Sasha, charlotte was great..  but man, the post-match interview with the you deserve it chants and everything else. She has mass appeal just like Bayley. They can be huge crossover stars.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If anyone deserves a shot at the Universal Title, it's Perry Saturn. 

Joey Mercury had more time with the company though.

Smackdown will counter with Cosmic Tag Team Titles. Finals will be the New Moon Dogs vs. American Alpha Centuari.

Titles to be presented by the Steiners. Rick's from Pluto, because of his bark. #Spaceballs

• Like 8

8 hours ago, zev said:

Joey Mercury had more time with the company though.

Smackdown will counter with Cosmic Tag Team Titles. Finals will be the New Moon Dogs vs. American Alpha Centuari.

Bra-fucking-vo! I salute you. 

I hope The New Moondogs will be Ellsworth and Heath Slater. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Bra-fucking-vo! I salute you. 

I hope The New Moon Dogs will be Ellsworth and Heath Slater. 

Could be. And here's who they face in the 2nd round.

Great to see Balor instantly a top star, definitely didn't expect a clean win over Reigns. Charlotte was awesome tonight, excellent performance and I kinda hate to see her reign end. If they hadn't switched titles, she would've just passed Nikki's record by a week or so.

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Hey, WWE. I can't believe I'm saying this but... y'all done good tonight. Even having two white bald guys beat up three black guys and threaten a black "fan" can't ruin that moment.

They really need to stop with that.  G&A come across as Klan-ish on a good day.  Tonight got pretty heavy-handed.

• Like 1

Not to mention I can't be the only one who remembers Jim Ross putting over the UWF title as "the championship of the Universe".

This is one of those instances where you just have to go " Fuck it, at least they're not dragging the Big Gold Belt out for the umpteenth time"