DVDVR Message Board

RAW is UNIVERSALLY AWESOME

Niners Fan in CT

22 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

I was legit shocked at Finn winning. He already feels like a big deal.

I don't think anyone came out of the draft with Finn main eventing the first RAW PPV.

Now what we need is a James Ellsworth Ride Along that's just him and his mom driving to Smackdown because she got tickets.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

It's fun to read the thread and see the people that will not be happy with anything.

It's incredible ain't it?  This was an excellent fucking show.  The set design was cool, the in-ring work was great..   tremendous women's title match, Sasha winning, Finn Balor getting pushed to the moon, fucking JOBBERS making a return?  It was a great 3 hours.  Also, sign this man!

NXO5eQh.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

It's incredible ain't it?  This was an excellent fucking show.  The set design was cool, the in-ring work was great..   tremendous women's title match, Sasha winning, Finn Balor getting pushed to the moon, fucking JOBBERS making a return?  It was a great 3 hours.  Also, sign this man!

NXO5eQh.jpg

He cuts a better promo than Kalisto.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I don't think anyone came out of the draft with Finn main eventing the first RAW PPV.

Now what we need is a James Ellsworth Ride Along that's just him and his mom driving to Smackdown because she got tickets.

Hahaha, you're funny!

I didn't realize that jamoke getting tuned up by Strowman wasn't Heath Slater until I read this thread.

Once Graves develops a better raport with the other commentators he's going to make it the show infinitely more watchable.

Getting put on jtts parole for a while will actually be good for Roman.  People won't be as predisposed to assume he's going over all the time and he can have some time with fresh opponents and eventually be rebuilt.

24 minutes ago, (BP) said:

They could commission Jeff Hardy to design it I guess. 

Nah, they wouldn't want the hassle of paying Broken Matt to use the Hardy brand name.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Once Graves develops a better raport with the other commentators he's going to make it the show infinitely more watchable.

He gets fired once Vince sees him and wonders why they rehired CM Punk.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

They don't really call Dolph's superkick Sweet Chin Music, do they? Because the world needs to know if Ellsworth possesses an invulnerability to it due to his distinct facial features.

It's supported by a system of fluid-filled bladders.

s_Rfd0ls.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

They don't really call Dolph's superkick Sweet Chin Music, do they? Because the world needs to know if Ellsworth possesses an invulnerability to it due to his distinct facial features.

When a portly wrestler, say Kevin Owens uses a superkick, it should be called Sweet Double Chin Music.

• Like 5