DVDVR Message Board

RAW is UNIVERSALLY AWESOME

Niners Fan in CT

I tuned in halfway through just because I was flipping toward CNN instead, and caught Sasha winning and almost killing herself on a dive once again. Sasha and Finn winning their big matches was completely telegraphed (NEW! RAW means NEW! pushes that I'm sure Vince will get bored with next week). Plus it's pretty clear that Reigns is on clean jobbing duty for being a champ who couldn't draw. 

I read liveblogs of the DNC and only pulled up Sling to watch RAW when I heard the entrance music of a former NXT star come on, which is probably the best way to watch RAW.

Finn is going to win that title at Summerslam, I'm sure of it. 

So who presents the winner of the tourney with the new Universal Cable Productions title? Mr. Robot or Max Moon?

I know, I know, it'll be Flair, as he's the Mr. Space Mountain.

• Like 1

I just watched an entire episode of Raw WTF? I'm going to attribute a good deal of that to Graves improving the commentary 10 fold. I really wish they had saved Sasha winning the belt for Summer Slam. They had an awesome match, and the post match was great, but Brooklyn would've been better. Can someone teach Charlotte where to stand on a dive? At Mania she was too far away and tonight she was too close.

Brick squashing that jobber was great fun. I don't care a whole for Balor or Seth, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's a fresh match up, and I think their styles will mesh well. Roman could actually get some sympy if he keeps jobbing. I wouldn't mind Roman/KO or Roman/Rusev at SummerSlam.

Also The Universal Title is a fucking stupid name for a title.

• Like 2

Yeah, Mr. Bryan over at Left Twix has his work cut out for him following this show.  Charlotte and Sasha fucking murdered it and left it bleeding in the street.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, zev said:

So who presents the winner of the tourney with the new Universal Cable Productions title? Mr. Robot or Max Moon?

Since it is the WWE Universal Title, I am hoping that Chicky Starr and Stan Hansen does a run-in and just beats the shit out of Rollins or Balor

That jobber should be suspended for 30 days for NOT violating WWE welness policy.  

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Since it is the WWE Universal Title, I am hoping that Chicky Starr and Stan Hansen does a run-in and just beats the shit out of Rollins or Balor

You realize that now if Stan Hansen doesn't run in, any finish they work with will likely be a disappointment in comparison.

I like Roman but there's a sick part of me that wants the coming weeks to be stuff like:

Byron: "Roman, how do you feel about your loss to the returning Curt Hawkins?"

Roman: "I respek dat dude!"

• Like 14

Sasha/Charlotte was so good even Cole went off-script and said that Balor and Reigns had to step it up. (Then again, he also said "We have a Women's Division..." which was a total zombie call so who knows what was coming over the headset)

Goddamn that match was amazing. Stiff as fuck, great facials from Charlotte (don't say it), a great story told perfectly. I especially liked Dana getting kicked out due to Sasha's sneakiness. 

Roman Reigns, do not pass Go, do not collect $200

The first Fatal Four-Way was better than the second though the winners were clear just from who showed up in each. Second one took a minute but picked up. Poor Sami deserved that win, but we can only make two people at a time, right? 

Both Nia and especially Shrim came off great in their squashes, too... that poor lil' dude...

EDIT: I do not know why I just called Braun Strowman "Shrim". That is a Tim and Eric reference that makes no sense... but it works. Braun, from now on, you are SHRIM.

• Like 3