DVDVR Message Board

The Wrestling Book Thread

1 hour ago, paintedbynumbers said:

I will be going out of the country on a cruise and I cannot thank FF enough. I typically would sing "for he's a jolly good fella" But I am afraid Sheamus would show up.  Also is part 2 completed and if so can I get in on the action?  If not no big deal.  Some of these I never knew existed such as the Kidman book.

you are very welcome man! hope you enjoy them!

thanks reached without the need to sing though lol XD

as for your question,i didnt compile the N-Z portion. i originally intended to do it later. now i dont know. that experience turned me off the whole thing >_>.

2 minutes ago, acecraft said:

I've been enjoying the fine work of FFtheWinners great book drop.  I've read both of JTG books and he has a few funny stories about being in the WWE.  Tells of banging rats, getting drunk, pulling ribs, pissing off the vets and the whole second book is stories of getting HEAT that he says he wrote to warn future wrestlers what not to do.  For example he's taking a shit at the arena and wearing flip flops and someone throws a flaming thing of toilet paper in the stall and he ends up stomping it out and ruining his shoes.  Well a few days later Armondo tells him the guy who threw the toilet paper at him is now taking a shit and now is the time to get your rib revenge.  So JTG lights up a pack of matches and throws them in the stall and the dude inside is bare foot starts freaking out and ends up stomping out the fire with his bare feet.  Turns out it was the wrong guy and JTG got fooled by Armondo.  and of course the guy who stomped out the fire was

Reveal hidden contents

Randy Orton

• Like 1

On 2/8/2017 at 2:37 AM, Word Hoard said:

Just wanted to thank FFTHEWINNER for the link. This guy is a hero. 

19 hours ago, acecraft said:

17 hours ago, Justin877 said:

I am looking forward to reading the Brody and Backlund books.  Thanks FFTHEWINNER 

you are welcome guys! Glad you enjoyed the package!

BTW,I decided to make a "DLC Package"for Wrestling Books A-N,featuring the 21 A-N Wrestling books that i obtained since making the original Package. link already sent to every one i sent the original A-Z package to. Hope you enjoy it guys and looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it :)

14 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Gotta love blatent copyright infringement......

F*** Copyright. as a huge wrestling fan from the middle east,i wouldnt have been able to watch even one wrestling show or read even one wrestling book if the copyrights worked as the assholes wish they did. piracy is the reason i was able to keep my hobby,and eitherway none of these guys would have seen any money from me because i live in a country where their stuff isnt availableby any "legitimate"means. i intend to write some books in the future,and you can be sure that i will post a pirated version of my book alongside the normal version,because i lived it and i understand it.

13 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

FF is a punk rocker.

Down with copyrights, up with mini-skirts!

well said ;)

• Like 3

Okay, enough is enough; some of my friends like Cristobal and Zeidler are dancing around the issue, but because of what I do for a living, I'm going to be a lot more direct. For posting the content of public domain material or even things like Gary Hart's book where the copyright holders have pretty much said they have no interest in reprinting it, good on ya, and I mean that sincerely.

Now as far as posting the content of currently copyrighted material, particularly by former wrestlers who could use the money this is nothing more or less than contemptible thievery. And don't give me any shit about how difficult it is to get the material in your native country, Amazon ships there and so most of the publishers that you are stealing from. Color it any way you like, you are a thief and a scumbag for pirating the work of living writers and there's a special place in hell for your entitled ass. Fuck the hell off.

• Like 2

• RIPPA locked this topic