Main Event Spoilers:

Becky Lynch defeated Summer Rae

Jack Swagger defeated Viktor
– Swagger wins via submission with the Patriot Lock

Apollo Crews defeated Bubba Ray Dudley
– Crews won with a standing moonsault

Smackdown Spoilers:

* Sasha Banks defeated Dana Brooke by submission

* Dolph Ziggler defeated WWE United States Champion Rusev in a non-title match. Ziggler got the win after Zack Ryder, who was on commentary, distracted Rusev. After the match Rusev goes insane attacking the announce table, throwing monitors, etc.

*A.J. Styles & Karl Anderson (with Luke Gallows) defeated Enzo Amore & Big Cass via submission.

* Photo highlights of Brock Lesnar's victory at UFC 200.

*Zack Ryder beat Alberto Del Rio in a quick match. After the match Rusev's music hits, and he comes running out intending to superkick Ryder, but Ryder reverses it by dropkicking him into Del Rio, while Ryder leaves the ring.

*Tyler Breeze defeated Kalisto with a superkick after a distraction from Fandango.

*MizTV with Darren Young and Bob Backlund, segment ends with Backlunk putting Miz into the chicken wing cross face.

*Backstage R-Truth is seen talking to Shane McMahon.

*Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens, this match ends after just a couple of minutes after Seth Rollins interferes, with Sami Zayn making the save and he and Dean clear the ring. Crowd chants for "Shane-O-Mac" who comes out and makes Jo Jo announce this is now a tag team match.

*Seth Rollins & Kevin Owens defeated Dean Ambrose & Sami Zayn in the main event.

This is the last of the Smackdown Spoilers at least until the split brands last. Who knows how long that will be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iron Moose said:

oh dear.

So Sasha is going to pick Bailey, only for all 3 of them to turn on Bailey?

This episode of Smackdown may be one of the few times I actually have an interest in watching something involving the Miz.

• Like 1

I doubt it's Paige because they're already had that tag match on Raw.  If it's a mystery partner, you'd think they'd either debut someone new or have someone return from injury.

Not mentioned in the spoilers, Neville returned from injury in a dark match.

16 minutes ago, nofuture said:

I doubt it's Paige because they're already had that tag match on Raw.  If it's a mystery partner, you'd think they'd either debut someone new or have someone return from injury.

Becky and Natalya are occupied, Paige ... doesn't make much sense, nor Summer or Eva.  Maybe Naomi or Tamina? Incredibly long shots: Nikki, Trish, Lita, Nia. Massively underwhelming: Fox.

I have faith in Dana performing a compelling and justified "oh no"-face if it's Asuka. I do not have faith in Charlotte doing the same if it's Bayley.

41 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Not mentioned in the spoilers, Neville returned from injury in a dark match.

I hope he's one of the guys that will benefit from the roster split. His entire main roster run has been pretty disappointing so far.

16 minutes ago, Iron Moose said:

Becky and Natalya are occupied, Paige ... doesn't make much sense, nor Summer or Eva.  Maybe Naomi or Tamina? Incredibly long shots: Nikki, Trish, Lita, Nia. Massively underwhelming: Fox.

Like that has ever stopped them before

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Iron Moose said:

I have faith in Dana performing a compelling and justified "oh no"-face if it's Asuka. I do not have faith in Charlotte doing the same if it's Bayley.

Hopefully, Uncle Arn can teach how to react to a mystery opponent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

Obviously, the mystery opponent is Savio Vega... uh, I mean his sister, 'Susan' Vega.

Will only be worth it if she comes out to this song (good luck getting this out of your head):

• Like 2

If they don't do Bayley or Asuka, they better announce the partner on Raw or SD so fans have time to calibrate their expectations. You definitely don't wanna be Paige or Nikki standing at gorilla hearing loud "Heeeeey we want some Baaaayley" chants in DC. In fact, you probably don't wanna be any of the other 3 in that situation either.

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Hopefully, Uncle Arn can teach how to react to a mystery opponent. 

My favorite Arn reaction ever was when Barry was injured at one one of the Clashes in 91 and Dustin had the mystery Dragon partner with him and when he throws off the costume to reveal its Ricky Steamboat. The shot cuts right to Arn and he goes "AWE, NOT RICKY STEAMBOAT".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NickMD said:

Will only be worth it if she comes out to this song (good luck getting this out of your head):

The outside of Tom's Diner was used for exterior shots on Seinfeld as Monk's coffee shop. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

My favorite Arn reaction ever was when Barry was injured at one one of the Clashes in 91 and Dustin had the mystery Dragon partner with him and when he throws off the costume to reveal its Ricky Steamboat. The shot cuts right to Arn and he goes "AWE, NOT RICKY STEAMBOAT".

HE'S JUST A MAN....HE'S JUST A MAN!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

This is actually a DLC showcase in 2k16.

18 hours ago, Charlie M. said:

I'm going with Nikki Bella as the mystery partner and maybe she winds up turning on Sasha to set up Sasha's first post-SummerSlam feud as champ.

I'm going with Nikki too. She's been hinting strongly at a return on social media. Plus, Charlotte is the woman who eventually dethroned her. 

3 hours ago, Jamal said:

I'm going with Nikki too. She's been hinting strongly at a return on social media. Plus, Charlotte is the woman who eventually dethroned her. 

That's going to get shit all over by a crowd that will be expecting Bayley.