DVDVR Message Board

July 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Fujiwara getting in his shots while he can. Smart move. I don't think they're in the same weight class. ;) The more interesting part is, if it was Fujiwara in his prime, I'm not sure who would win a real fight between those two, probably Ogawa because of his size.

Edit: In case anyone was going to ask.

ZERO-ONE SHINGEKI I June 14, 2001 @ Castle Hall in Osaka, Osaka (Japan)

Naoya Ogawa Vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara

Man, I forgot how damn weird those early Z1 cards were. You'd swear Inoki had some hand in them. Full results in Spoilers.

Spoiler

1    Lee Young Gun defeated Naohiro Hoshikawa (6:26 minutes) by KO
2    Greg Beres defeated Kohei Sato (3:52 minutes) with a Sleeper Hold
3    Boxing Match
Tatsuya Maeda defeated Kachasuk Jumbojim (6:01 minutes) by KO
4    NWA Intercontinental Tag Team Titles (2. Version) Match
Samoa Joe and Keiji Sakoda defeated Katsumi Usuda and Yuki Ishikawa (16:48 minutes) - TITLE CHANGE!!!
5    Igor Meindert and Gerard Gordeau defeated Alexander Otsuka and Tatsuhito Takaiwa by referee stoppage (14:51 minutes)
6    Jayson Drexell vs. KENGO ended without a winner as a no contest (3:36 minutes)
7    Shinjiro Otani defeated Kazunari Murakami by disqualification (7:56 minutes)
8    Naoya Ogawa defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara by referee stoppage (6:48 minutes)
9    Shinya Hashimoto defeated Tom Howard (11:54 minutes)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

Creed needs to get his rhythm game game up.

qiuJtEb.gif

That could be a concussion thing. After the last one, certain lights just fuck with my brain. Laser pointers and most types of flashes just level me, plus I just cannot look at certain video games at all if they're too bright and flashy.

Some days your the hammer, some days your the nail. Plus, if you put the best FIFA 16 player in the world into a game of Sensible Soccer (1992) against someone who plays Sensi all the time, they'll get destroyed.

Just now, AxB said:

Some days your the hammer, some days your the nail. Plus, if you put the best FIFA 16 player in the world into a game of Sensible Soccer (1992) against someone who plays Sensi all the time, they'll get destroyed.

Equal to anyone who picks the Raiders or Chiefs in Tecmo. 

You know it's going to be Bo or Okoye 100% of the time. Nobody wants to pass with Jay Schroeder or Steve DeBerg. Though in fairness, DeBerg was decent.