DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Big E is billed at 5'11" and probably actually is. Apollo Crews is billed at 6'1" and is nowhere near. I'm 6'0" and Uhaa Nation was way shorter than me.

18 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

Quoting a bunch of random people probably helped the fake Heenan overplay his hand.

Fake Heenan can manage others who have pretended to be somebody else as a wrestler.

I never understood why people have twitter accts trying to be Paige or Ambrose or any wrestler for that matter.  I mean they go as far as admitting the account to be fake so what fun do they get out of it? Is their life so dull they need to spend time each day tweeting as if they were someone else?

3 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

I never understood why people have twitter accts trying to be Paige or Ambrose or any wrestler for that matter.  I mean they go as far as admitting the account to be fake so what fun do they get out of it? Is their life so dull they need to spend time each day tweeting as if they were someone else?

I thought the same thing then remembered I was in an Efed for three years as a teenager so I have no real room to talk 

4 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

do you remember eFeds? people used to do that a lot.

Oh, somebody else already covered eFeds

4 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

You could've stopped there.  Twitter is useless.

So is most (if not all) social media. Welcome to the digital age. Get off my lawn, yadda yadda.

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I real wish I wasn't on my phone so I could post the old man yells at cloud photo

You should have it just saved on your phone for just in case. I have Nuke The Whales on mine cause you gotta nuke something.

• Like 1

I miss efeds. I was in a deathmatch based one, with a character based off Nick Mondo and a tag team partner based off Shinya Hashimoto. I was really into deathmatch wrestling and puroresu when I was around 14 or 15.

Between the transition to the new month and old people hating social media - I don't know if this was mentioned.

In an attempt to stave off the lowest RAW rating ever - advertised for tonight

Ambrose vs. Miz (Rematch from Smackdown - Titles not on line)

Rusev vs. Titus - US Title Match

16 Man Elimination match TEAM USA vs. TEAM INTERNATIONAL (Teams not announced yet)

In looking at the roster page - the teams clearly are going to have to be mixed between faces and heels because I can't get to 8 international members (I can get to 6 and that is using a bullshit method of saying the Colons aren't from the US)

I know Hogan is persona non grata in WWE, but they haven't erased MR AMERICA from history have they? Bring him back for the jingoistic "Get the fuck out of mah country ya filthy foreigners" tag match.

• Like 1

If Cody Rhodes had stayed in the WWE, he and the Ascension (the one's off suspension now, right?) could be jobbing to Jack Swagger, Jim Duggan, and Sgt. Slaughter tonight.

Now it's up to the Social Outcasts to do the honors.