DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

10 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I was thinking about Macho Warrior Ric Hogan, the guy who did a mash-up of 80's gimmicks. If you were to update that for the Attitude era nostalgia fans, what gimmick name would you use? I'm thinking Stone Rock Dude McMahon.

The New Gillberg.

Decided to rewatch Wrestlemania 18 today and how good was the production on the nWo's entrance? Pity it was so short lived 

EDIT - watching WM18 and it struck me that Triple H is the only guy to main event Wrestlemania twice and be unable to follow the match preceding it. Ring General my arse

Since it was verified, I assumed it was someone authorized to do it for him. I didn't think a 70+ year old himself was tweeting since the tweets were too clean but that didn't mean it wasn't a family member or a manager doing it with his permission.

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

Found this photo on my 'net travels and posted it in the Theoretical #2 Feds. Might get more eyes here:

CmUGS99XgAADet6.jpg

Global Force, Ladies and Gentlemen.

EDIT: Another on Twitter:

CmUgdmpVYAAgewS.jpg

That's depressing.

Not quite what a global force looks like. Local semi-presence would be a more apt name. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Casey said:

Tajiri re-signed with WWE and he'll be with them after the Cruiserweight Classic ends. Fuuuuck yes.

Figured this was the case when WRESTLE-1 announced he left. I sort of want him in NXT just so he can interact with Regal more.