DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

I think you guys are reading too much into it. I also don't see any swastika's on his fb page. He's a Conservative, not a racist. He posted about the passing of Dennys Green and how he was a pioneer for African American coaches and how he was the Captain of the ship during his years with the Vikings and how his son loved them. 

I don't see anything racist at all in his comments. 

His complaint about Sasha was how WWE is forcing people down the audience's throat with big pushes. Like they didn't just do that with Charlotte, and like The Road Warriors never got mammoth pushes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I think you guys are reading too much into it. I also don't see any swastika's on his fb page. He's a Conservative, not a racist. He posted about the passing of Dennys Green and how he was a pioneer for African American coaches and how he was the Captain of the ship during his years with the Vikings and how his son loved them. 

I don't see anything racist at all in his comments. 

Swastikas

1 hour ago, Rev Ray said:

I was going to ask when did the NXT crew pass the international date line on a boat but I given the outfit says church of dog, I guess it's not that.

This is from Matt's feature film debut "The Dog Wedding" (2015)

Sasha was off television for months so that's ridiculous. Plus, one of his specific complaints is that Sasha received a Muscle and Fitness cover but where was he when Charlotte was on the cover or Sheamus was on the cover or Eva Marie was on the cover? 

Fall off scaffolds in NWA for a living but blame Vince for the injuries?

2 hours ago, offspring515 said:

So Road Warrior Animal hates Sasha Banks according to his Facebook page.  He is also pro Trump, anti Black Lives Matter, and posts swastika memes so...draw your own conclusions on why he might dislike Sasha...

Most of us Trump supporters tend to be Pro-Trump and Anti-BLM. The nazi thing the majority of us are not. I'd say the only people not anti-BLM are BLM members. It turns out that having riots, being anti-white and blocking off highways don't lead to widespread support.

4 minutes ago, rzombie1988 said:

Most of us Trump supporters tend to be Pro-Trump and Anti-BLM. The nazi thing the majority of us are not. I'd say the only people not anti-BLM are BLM members. It turns out that having riots and blocking off highways don't lead to widespread support.

No, that's inaccurate.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I believe these were the bridesmaids

A little surprised they didn't make her have at least one person from Total Divas in her party

I think two of them used to work in NXT

10 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

No, that's inaccurate.

Strongly seconded ^^^ But this is not the time nor place. Instead, let us wish a happy birthday to Kid Kash! Also, to... Animal's... brother... Big Johnny...

Naw fuck that let us wish a happy birthday to Karl Moffat! 

jasontheterrible_zodiac_leonard.jpg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

No, that's inaccurate.

Very little support from what I've seen. Everyone seems to think they are actually hurting their cause more than helping it. That Bernie Sanders speech interruption was a prime example.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I believe these were the bridesmaids

A little surprised they didn't make her have at least one person from Total Divas in her party

Badda bing, badda boom, luckiest guy in the room

How ya doin'!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rzombie1988 said:

The nazi thing the majority of us are not. I'd say the only people not anti-BLM are BLM members.

If you're willing to describe yourself as being anti-Black Lives Matter, does that mean that technically mean you're telling everyone you think black lives don't matter? Because if not, you should probably word it like "Whilst the Black Lives Matter movement has a cause everyone with a brain should support, some of the statements made by (and actions performed by) people who claim membership of it could be seen as counter-productive and unlikely to engender support".

1 hour ago, AxB said:

If you're willing to describe yourself as being anti-Black Lives Matter, does that mean that technically mean you're telling everyone you think black lives don't matter? Because if not, you should probably word it like "Whilst the Black Lives Matter movement has a cause everyone with a brain should support, some of the statements made by (and actions performed by) people who claim membership of it could be seen as counter-productive and unlikely to engender support".

All lives matter equally

It kind of doesn't matter which thread you're in - I don't care who you are or what side of any issue you're on, please stop fucking talking about politics in the wrestling threads.

Here's Da Mountie. Stop talking.

The%20Mountie_zpsy2x4yhkl.jpg

• Like 9