DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

1 hour ago, DouglasC said:

I'm a fan of Synthesizer Rex's early works. Before he became so commercial and sold out. 

kMAKGk.jpg

ZLafBi.jpg

Man, I remember when everyone had their Best of Frank vol. 8 tapes for trade. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Peck said:

Oh my...

The Hardwood Suite is full-court impressive. Covering 10,000 square feet on two floors, this massive suite boasts an indoor basketball court, professional locker room and NBA-sized fold out beds so you can sleep right on the court. It's every basketball fan's dream come true.

Features & Amenities

Indoor Basketball Court
Pick your dream team and tip off on your personal 30’ by 30’ hardwood court.

Professional Locker Room
Suit up in a large locker room with seven full-length wood lockers and two large cushioned benches.

NBA-Sized Murphy Beds
These three XL Murphy beds appear when you need them and disappear when you don't.

Lounge with Dance Floor
Kick back or kick it up a notch in a well-appointed lounge with a dance floor.

Pool Table
Our black felt and stainless steel pool table lets you run the table when you're not running the court.

LCD and Plasma TVs
Watch your highlight reel in practically any room with the Hardwood Suite's 11 TVs.

$25,000 per night. Ballin' indeed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

erm maybe not girls

I was about to say...isn't Ibushi part of that community that enjoys the matches of one Stylish Alan Jones?

Re: Lana and Rusev...they must have skipped the Performance Center seminar where they brought in an old timer to teach the kids "it's not what you make, it's what you save." 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I was about to say...isn't Ibushi part of that community that enjoys the matches of one Stylish Alan Jones?

Re: Lana and Rusev...they must have skipped the Performance Center seminar where they brought in an old timer to teach the kids "it's not what you make, it's what you save." 

Unless maybe it's a Total Divas deal and E! picked up the tab.

6 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

I'm secretly hoping that they filled the room like indy guys with 6 people in a travel lodge.  Lana show up and it has the social outcasts, ascension, Enzo and Cass, etc.

Hiding in the Murphy beds, no doubt.

• Like 1