DVDVR Message Board

Forgotten Joshi Matches

Kevin Wilson

On 11/11/2016 at 6:53 PM, Eivion said:

Anyone have Nakano/Aja vs. Hokuto/Yamada from 92? I've been trying to catch some of the better matches from AJW that year. Also is there anything worthwhile from JWP & LLPW from that year?

What's the date? I doubt I have it but it'll make it easier to check, I don't have a lot of 1992 in general it seems. An odd black hole in my collection.

I uploaded Kana/Matsumoto from Passion Red on 1/10/09, its on youtube too but I wanted it for my channel and included more post/pre-match. I loved it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

What's the date? I doubt I have it but it'll make it easier to check, I don't have a lot of 1992 in general it seems. An odd black hole in my collection.

I uploaded Kana/Matsumoto from Passion Red on 1/10/09, its on youtube too but I wanted it for my channel and included more post/pre-match. I loved it.

8/15/92. Its the same date as the hair match between Toyota & Yamada. I'm guessing its the tv air date.

5 hours ago, Eivion said:

Anyone have Nakano/Aja vs. Hokuto/Yamada from 92? I've been trying to catch some of the better matches from AJW that year. Also is there anything worthwhile from JWP & LLPW from that year?

If That match was from Korakuen Hall, There it is!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I didn't see this on youtube and since I love awful gimmicky matches I thought.... this should be on youtube. Chigusa Nagayo wrestled a few times as Zero, this was her biggest match under the persona, a title match against Devil Masami whom was using her "Super Heel" persona. Making it a weird match. Some would say bad, I just say weird.

• 2 weeks later...