DVDVR Message Board

WWE All Purpose YouTube Thread

Rev Ray

I figured I'd start this here since they occasionally do web things that aren't on the network like WWE Game Night, WWE Warehouse and various other things, so I figured I'd throw this here.  I would not include Up Up Down Down since that's Austin Creed's own independent thing.

WWE Game Night:

WWE Warehouse:

I really don't get why this stuff isn't on the network to fill time (Actually, I assume they're holdovers from when they entered into an agreement for original content on Youtube, but I digress...).  I just happened to have the "live" stream going last night after catching up on NXT, and it was nothing but commercials for other shows on the Network, followed by a 15 minute episode of Renee's show, followed by more commercials. 

Man, season 3 of Game Night can't start soon enough.  I love that these little things of them goofing around backstage gets people to show a lot of character.  I also love that

Gable nailed Jordan's pic in like 3 seconds.

Also... "Is he proud of it?"

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, turk128 said:

Is Corey Graves still doing those random shows on their channel?

Well Inked was technically a Network show that they also put on Youtube. So... maybe?

As in they aired all the episode they had taped of it - who knows if they will do more.

He used to do voiceovers on things like the List This! show but that keeps getting moved further and further down to the lowest man on the totem pole (Like I think the current ones are either Mike Rome or Vic Josephs)

13 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Well Inked was technically a Network show that they also put on Youtube. So... maybe?

As in they aired all the episode they had taped of it - who knows if they will do more.

He used to do voiceovers on things like the List This! show but that keeps getting moved further and further down to the lowest man on the totem pole (Like I think the current ones are either Mike Rome or Vic Josephs)

Didn't he have like Culture Shock or something like that before he got promoted to the main shows.

3 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Didn't he have like Culture Shock or something like that before he got promoted to the main shows.

Yeah, and something else... like he was everywhere before he went to the main shows.

I'm still the king of wishful thinking, waiting for the NXT Kids to start up.

• Like 2