DVDVR Message Board

UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes (7/9/2016) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

3 hours ago, AxB said:

Cormier's immediate reaction was to say he'd sign a waiver and fight Jones anyway.

Felt bad for Daniel Cormier when the news came out and I feel worse for him seeing this. Poor bastard.

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Forgot to add good job by the UFC and Daniel Cormier getting a replacement for Jon Jones so close/on very short notice to the show.

I'm glad that Cormier is going to still get that big payday, good for him.  On top of that he's still going against somebody I don't like.  Granted, I dislike him less than Jones, but dislike nonetheless.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Everyone on the card has weighed in except for Miesha Tate and both fighters in the Johny Hendricks-Kelvin Gastelum bout.

These are the ones with most interest to me. Lets see how Big Rigg does.

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

These are the ones with most interest to me. Lets see how Big Rigg does.

Tate, Hendricks, and Gastelum have less than 6 minutes to make weight. Tate is still in the sauna apparently.

Just now, Elsalvajeloco said:

Tate, Hendricks, and Gastelum have less than 6 minutes to make weight. Tate is still in the sauna apparently.

Fuckk. Right saying Tate's weight cuts have cut it close before? Last thing UFC needs is the title fight not happening.

Running wearing a plastic suit, sauna, not drinking anything, shitting your brains out, basically anything to shed as much water as possible.

• Like 1

Tate'

2 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

In the nick of time, Miesha makes weight.

Tate looks stressed/miserable. Not surprised. Sigh of relief by her and the UFC.

1 minute ago, Raziel403 said:

Running wearing a plastic suit, sauna, not drinking anything, shitting your brains out, basically anything to shed as much water as possible.

Cheers.

I think Tate/Nunes has been the hardest fight to pick for me of the three events. Could totally see Tate winning a decision or maybe another late submission but could just as easily see Nunes upset with an early TKO or potentially controlling long enough for a decision.