DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Future Turns

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, J.H. said:

I saw the the title for this week's Raw recap and thought it said Future Trunks and suddenly images of Joihn Cena BLACJK raced through my mind... then I realized Vince doesn't know what Dragon Ball is, hell he's probably still wrapping his brain around Clutch Cargo

James

I think VKM is still catching up on Gigantor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

At this stage, it's pretty obvious that the draft episode is going to be like one of those batshit insane Russo "EVERYTHING CHANGES" episodes of Nitro.

I can see it now. One of the social outcasts gets plucked from jobberdom, is given a new name and immediately enters into a main event feud with HHH only to slowly work his way all the back down the card from whence he came.

You know what I loved about the Stephanie/Miz/Kane segment. Stephanie shit all over Marine 5 which is a WWE film. So she in essence was saying how WWE films are terrible. If that's not super meta than I don't know what is. Miz calling Kane an indy star was pretty hilarious though.

Well the draft is three weeks away and it's really just a background thing for them. Like literally, the podiums are in the background. You'd think they'd be showcasing people trying to see who will move up draft boards and stuff. But nope. Nothing. They're winging the shit out of this whole thing. It's amazing.

7 hours ago, (BP) said:

If poor Bray doesn't already look like the most ineffectual cult leader ever, he will by the time the New Day are done ridiculing him for thinking he actually seduced Xavier into joining the Family. 

20120817-191624.jpg?w=630

Or even better, when he, Eric, and Braun are wearing light up unicorn horns the week after Battleground. 

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I understand that Owens is a heel, so "grain of salt;" however, I was pulled out of that promo when he did that spiel because it's like noone bothered to acknowledge history of Owens turning on Zayn the moment he debuted, and Owens beat Sami for the title via referee stoppage. How can you be happy for your friend when you probably don't remember the match due to being concussed from the beating you took?

See? MACHIAVELLIAN.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JohnnyJ said:

I can see it now. One of the social outcasts gets plucked from jobberdom, is given a new name and immediately enters into a main event feud with HHH only to slowly work his way all the back down the card from whence he came.

So Curtis Axel will debut again?  THIS is the genesis of the beginning of the start of the dawning of whatever.

• Like 4

Darn fine show.  Both major matches delivered and they built up Battleground really nicely. The Wyatts-New Day stuff isn't clicking for me as something memorable, but I do like it when it's on-screen. Titus vs. Rusev bringing the stiffness also filled my heart with joy. This D-Young and Bob Backlund stuff is astonishingly horrible though. I don't know who this is supposed to appeal to, or how it's supposed to help Young, but it's not doing anything to help him beyond keep his name on TV.

http://insidepulse.com/2016/06/27/wwe-monday-night-raw-06272016-recap-john-cena-vs-seth-rollins-aj-styles-vs-dean-ambrose/

Screens -

6b19b3492127467.jpg

41d197492127490.jpg

ca2703492127503.jpg

a26a6e492127816.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pwayovcontrq342egweskz097bu7e8j4

• RIPPA unpinned this topic