DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Future Turns

Dolfan in NYC

So KO & Zayn are probably ending it at Battleground with a big hug.  

Xavier is going back to Consequences.  

And Seth continues his face turn by bringing up Roman Reigns' idiocy.  

Wheels on the bus go round and round... 

I compulsively yelled, "It's a shoot," out loud to two dogs and an 8-month-old baby at the beginning of Seth's promo. 

I don't care how bad it's going to look, Roman is definitely getting that belt before Summerslam so he can slingshot it to Cena. 

During the main event, first ever WWE meeting between Ambrose and AJ Styles (according to Cole anyway) they cut away from the match to Seth Rollins stupid face exactly 29 times. That isn't counting the times where they would cut from one shot of Seth Rollins face to 2 different angles of him. It was so infuriating, I just wanted to watch the match.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CastleVania Rey said:

I was watching Caddyshack the other day and it occurred to me. Babyface Dean Ambrose is Bill Murray from Caddyshack. Weird. Not in a bad way.

Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former vagrant, now about to become WWE Champion! 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, CastleVania Rey said:

I was watching Caddyshack the other day and it occurred to me. Babyface Dean Ambrose is Bill Murray from Caddyshack. Weird. Not in a bad way.

Spoiler

So, I tell them I'm cashing in, and who do you think they give me? Seth Rollins, himself. Second best of the Shield. The flowing hair, the grace, Cross Fit... striking. So, I'm in the first minute with him. I give him the business. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, Seth -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of the ring. And do you know what Seth says? "Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga". So we go to the finish of the match and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Seth, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money in the bank, but when you win, in this match, you will receive the World Heavyweight Championship." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

I'm not Piranesi, but it's the best I could conjure up. 

• Like 4

Or they're doing a deal where he's freaked out by them legit but will face his fear. If you think they're going to actually break up New Day and have Xavier change or go with the Wyatts beyond a couple of weeks of storytelling then I need you to send me money fast! I was visiting London and got mugged. Please wire me some cash!

• Like 1

I really liked the exchange between Sami and Owens.  All this time, we were thinking Owens was the delusional asshole, when all this time he's still been Sami's friend, but he was mad that Sami wasn't proud of him.  Or, it could be all bullshit from Owens.  Then to see Kevin show some signs of a negative reaction when Jericho is dressing down Sami added another nuance to the proceedings.  Of all the times for the announcers to actually not misuse the term "Machiavellian" it was right there.  Deep storytelling ... can't have been done by WWE creative.

• Like 2

So 10 years from now we are going to be looking at Bo Dallas the same way we look at Robert Fuller in that particular photo.  

And don't act like I am the only one.  I am pretty sure that was one of the reasons why we are getting a Big Cass/Enzo vs Outcasts feud  :unsure:

I liked Becky being fed up and saying "to Hell with Summer" so she could beat Nattie up. I'm glad that they are allowing multiple women's storylines again.

And I can't be the only one that kept expecting Paige to turn on Sasha last night. 

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

So 10 years from now we are going to be looking at Bo Dallas the same way we look at Robert Fuller in that particular photo.  

And don't act like I am the only one.  I am pretty sure that was one of the reasons why we are getting a Big Cass/Enzo vs Outcasts feud  :unsure:

If this means we get Bunkhouse Buck Jr I'm all for it 

Oh yeah - Meltzer said that the fans in the building had convinced themselves that Finn Balor was Miz's opponent and that is why the crowd died the rest of the show

Am I the only one conditioned to expect someone to turn heel on their partner when another group shows up and they're standing there waiting for the attack? Because that's what popped into my head as Enzo/Cass were facing the Outcasts. And no, I don't put it past them to break up Enzo/Cass.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh yeah - Meltzer said that the fans in the building had convinced themselves that Finn Balor was Miz's opponent and that is why the crowd died the rest of the show

If you have convinced yourself that after months and months of telling yourself that the Balor Club is happening and it hasn't happened, maybe you should just give up on your convictions.   Especially when you know (Meltzer that is) that the trademark was cancelled/rescinded

The crowd died because Kane is the shits in the ring.  I mean he looked like a beached whale on that sit up