DVDVR Message Board

BOLA 2016

Thanks for the advice guys, I got right in and snagged tickets for all three nights! Sounds like the whole shindig sold out in 4 minutes, after I bought my tickets, I went back in and everything was gone. 

• Like 2

The difficulty of the process is overrated. If you are ready to go (on the site/logged into paypal) when the clock hits 8pm PST & have a decent internet connection - you shouldn't have any problem scoring at least a GA ticket. Front row is hardest since it's more limited obviously. If you aren't there on time, then yeah you will get frustrated because the tickets will be gone within a minute or two. But that's no different than a lot of in demand events.

• 1 month later...

Through two nights - I think the person I wanted to win lost every single tournament match.

OH! and Jack Gallagher missed the show due to travel problems.

BOOO!!!!!!

So Cedrick Alexander did make it to BOLA after being eliminated from King of Trios the previous night.   In terms of indie weekends it doesn't get better than that

Man I really don't want Matt Riddle losing to Kyle O Reilly but it makes sense in PWG world and damn that must have been incredible 

I have no idea why Sami is doing this space cat thing now but at least it produced this

CrfKZgJVUAAKwa9.jpg

2 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

The general booking rule seems to be that first time entrants to BOLA are out in the first round.  (I'm sure there are exceptions.)

Yeah - the one this year - Cody Rhodes