DVDVR Message Board

2016 CFL Season

Death From Above

On 7/7/2016 at 7:22 PM, DouglasC said:

I'm officially at the point where I don't care how injured Collaros is, I just want him in at QB.

Jonathan Jennings might be a real keeper, although he had some bad decisions late in the game vs Calgary. He's much better than Travis Lulay. 

• 4 weeks later...

So I am going to Eskimos-TiCats game at the end of October as part of a trip that will take us to Buffalo (Sabres), Erie (Otters) and Cleveland (Jets vs Browns). DouglasC what's the best way (IE: cheapest) to get TiCats tickets? Also how late is the original Tims which is near the stadium opened? I definitely want to visit that because I am a huge Tims mark.

On 8/29/2016 at 10:22 PM, sabremike said:

So I am going to Eskimos-TiCats game at the end of October as part of a trip that will take us to Buffalo (Sabres), Erie (Otters) and Cleveland (Jets vs Browns). DouglasC what's the best way (IE: cheapest) to get TiCats tickets? Also how late is the original Tims which is near the stadium opened? I definitely want to visit that because I am a huge Tims mark.

I'd just Stubhub the tickets.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 2:28 PM, DouglasC said:

I'd just Stubhub the tickets.

Just did that. $85 US total for 5 tickets, not bad. If you have any advice on visiting the Tim (like concessions, team store, parking, ect.) please let me know! 

• 1 month later...