DVDVR Message Board

Roman Reigns Suspended 30 Days

Pete

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So, hey, does Dean Ambrose just slip into that #1 pick of Raw slot, since Roman is now definitely missing the draft? 

Well Dean is used to slipping into tight spaces for a nap as soon as the previous occupant has been arrested or chased away or eaten by rodents, so it's a good bet.

The trick is you need to wait long enough for the cops/shop owner to be gone but not so long that a family of raccoons gets in there before you.

• Like 4

Just now, Michael Sweetser said:

Usually Ambrose's dumpster fires involve body parts.

The term is "medical unrecyclables" and they and keep you in beef jerky if you know which ones to trade and which ones to hold onto for awhile.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

The term is "medical unrecyclables" and they and keep you in beef jerky if you know which ones to trade and which ones to hold onto for awhile.

See, that's just being green. I'm happy we have a World champion so dedicated to recycling.

Vince is in his office right now talking to his PED supply.

"You did a great job pal. You made Roman look really strong. But we've got to hit the breaks on your push for a little while. Don't worry, I owe you one. We'll have you do something with The Rock next year at Wrestlemania."

Just now, Michael Sweetser said:

See, that's just being green. I'm happy we have a World champion so dedicated to recycling.

Anything that's turned green needs to be used within 36 hours.  Otherwise you'll only be able to trade it at Spirit Halloween store and only for candy corn and goddammit have some standards!

• Like 3

Piranesi carrying this place on his hefty shoulders. If he got popped for a wellness violation, this board would be in trouble. Hell, think if they tested the members of this board for wellness violations. If pot were on the banned list, we'd be down to about 29 of us, probably.

They should bite the bullet and go ahead and turn Reigns heel. Turn Seth somewhere in there. Overwhelming evidence says he's a dumpster fire as a face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

For the two people old enough to be in the demo to recognize...

I recognized it right away. I want to say it aired during Clash of the Champions commercial breaks, but could've been House of Style or Married with Children. Maybe all three, maybe none though.

• Like 1

Just now, zev said:

I recognized it right away. I want to say it aired during Clash of the Champions commercial breaks, but could've been House of Style or Married with Children. Maybe all three, maybe none though.

Thanak God we're up to three people who get that.  Now I can use all my Fawn Hall material.

• Like 1

Just now, piranesi said:

Thanak God we're up to three people who get that.  Now I can use all my Fawn Hall material.

Cross the streams, bring forth Jessica Hahn bits as well.

• Like 3