DVDVR Message Board

Raw is MitB Rematches - 6/20/16

Dolfan in NYC

Hey, guess we're getting that Shield triple threat after all. 

So many rematches...  I half-expected Dolph Ziggler to continue his seemingly decades-long losing streak to Baron Corbin. 

Also, turning the Wyatts heel again is just moronic. God damn it, just let them be faces already. 

Insincere, smarmy heel apologies are the best apologies. I really like heel AJ.

No interest in New Day/Wyatts. That's too much of a dissonance in tone to really work well. Either The Wyatts will end up looking like goofs or the New Day does, no one really wins.

Dean was great on the mic. I have a feeling I'm gonna like scrappy underdog champ Ambrose. Liked all the stuff about him not sleeping or changing clothes. Loved the idea that he's fought so long for the title that he'll do anything to keep it. But he's still a pugnacious lunatic and won't back down from a fight and going to be his downfall eventually

Roman sucked the life out of the crowd in the opening promo. Cole continues to be terrible.

14 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Wow, nobody gave a shit when Dean dropped Roman. I thought it would get some kind of a reaction. 

You try giving a shit about anything when you don't have the ability to fast forward 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

To play up Dean's unpredictable nature, he should get to make changes to Raw. For starters, these would be his new announcers replacing Cole and JBL. 

Image result for fucked up looking sock puppets

Can he "sieg heil" as good as JBL?

Favorite parts of the show were BIG Johnny and then Shane doing the Shane O Mac Shuffle with Enzo. Glad the triple threat is just happening at Battleground, though I still don't imagine it's going to be all that much greater than the four way they had last year with Orton. 2 weeks in a row of Ambrose laying out his best bud when Reigns is just trying to stay friends. Curious how SummerSlam turns out with the draft changing everything and Brock coming back.