DVDVR Message Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2016

The Natural

1 hour ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

Taking the belt on Reigns was probably the right move, given the ratings and fan reaction.  They might have something in Dean and, if nothing else, it seems to set up a Shield triple threat at SummerSlam.

On the other hand, a lot of us wanted Dean off our TV's just a few months ago.  Personally, i don't consider him even close to being "the guy' and may be even less interested in a Dean title run than I was in Roman's.

You have to watch fan reactions.  The same people that boo Cena are the same ones lining up to purchase his merchandise.  In cases like this fan reaction is useless.

45 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

...ok?

For the record, Kevin (probably intentionally) getting Tom's name wrong ("Todd") and then Jericho correcting him with another wrong name ("His name is Tim") was just the best. 

14 minutes ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

Nah, it's the fact that Young Boy Tom ain't 5'4".  If they want a tiny person to interview these guys, just let Jojo do it.

It's part of the Tomspiracy. He starts to do the splits when doing interviews most of the time, so he doesn't make the rasslers look small. He looks ridiculous doing it.

1 hour ago, Brysynner said:

I think they still have a captive audience for a Shield Triple Threat. Right now the interesting question is how do they explain Roman not getting a shot at Battleground but getting one at SummerSlam, while giving Roman something meaningful to do at Battleground

Give Roman a shot at Battleground?  Seth interferes, match ends in a no contest or shenanigans.  Rematch at SummerSlam is triple threat.  Give it some added intrigue by having Dean pin Roman at Battleground after Seth attacks Roman and Dean "doesn't see" the interference.

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

It's either:

1) A mob lawyer

2) Mickey Rourke playing a mob lawyer

hqdefqsggault.jpg

Holy shit, they found Michael Keaton's hairpiece from Batman Returns in a plumbing trap and gave it to Rourke to wear as a skullcap. 

Holy shit, they gave the merkin the old woman wore in the Room 237 scene of The Shining to Rourke for lunch and no one told him there's some left on his face. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Cena already posted on Twitter that PBR "can't C(ease) and desist me" and the shirt is a go; PBR replied that Cena "always kicks out at two."

"When all you've got is the change you found under the passenger seat, you can still probably get some John Cena!"

It's a billion times better in gif form.  The more I see this the better it gets.

Watching it again it's clear it was Charlotte's fault for getting there late.  But there was no reason for her to try and stop Nattie when she missed the corner charge and went outside.  Just do the hot tag, for crying out loud.  Dumb idea to begin with.

• Like 2