DVDVR Message Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2016

The Natural

Only matches I'm really interested in are Styles/Cena and Reigns/Rollins.

The MITB match should be good but I fear that Del Rio is going to win because we know Vince loves his MITB winners to be bland. If they really want someone interesting for a match with Reigns, Owens should win. When they had that standoff in that elimination match a few months ago before Wrestlemania the place went crazy. People want to see that match. Dare I say, people will actually cheer Reigns because Owens is a good enough heel to get people to boo him (though guys will be all yeah thats right bro).

Del Rio is treading water and him vs. Reigns in any capacity is something that has black hole proportions of heat sucking. Del Rio is good when he cares, but he has been in "I so don't give a shit mode" forever I doubt even a run at the title would snap him out of it.

Other than that, Cena/Styles should be amazing. It genuinely is a match I thought I'd never see. I really wish they would have saved it for Summerslam though. But you know Vince. He'd rather shoot through his wad now than build it up for later.

Rollins/Reigns, Reigns wins and I doubt the MITB winner cashes in. I really don't think Ambrose is winning because they don't want two guys more over than the champion in a three way.

8 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So is there any possible way where Cena beating Styles is a smart move?  I mean maybe if he won the Jericho feud you can understand it but Styles losing tonight would make him look just terrible.  

No, there isn't.

Am I the only one that thinks AJ ultimately did end up winning that feud with Jericho? Yeah, he lost at the biggest WrestleMania ever, but the next night he pinned Jericho to become the #1 contender and went on to main event two straight PPVs for the World Title (which, sure, he ultimately lost in both cases, but that's not the point). Jericho then went to... feuding with Ambrose in a hamfisted feud.

58 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So is there any possible way where Cena beating Styles is a smart move?  I mean maybe if he won the Jericho feud you can understand it but Styles losing tonight would make him look just terrible.  

I think Styles is going to win, but there's going to be some sort of fuck finish leading to a rematch at Summerslam (probably with some added stipulation) which Cena will win.

I dont feel like staying up to watch this or game 7 cause I'll be tired in the morning but this looks like and very good card on paper and I dont watch the weekly TV soon maybe thats why its more interesting too bad this card had to fall on Game 7 which i believe was no coincidence game & falls on fathers Day