DVDVR Message Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2016

The Natural

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I feel like that's something a more experienced ref could have covered up.  Instead of just standing there lost in the corner, at least yelling at Gallows to get out so he had SOMETHING to focus on before Cass got in there.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

I thought the same thing of people who like Dean Ambrose and wanted him as champion, so in 2016 anything can happen in WWE.

It was more the whole part about how the PG WWE would suddenly be all "Let's leave a crime scene in the ring"

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

It was more the whole part about how the PG WWE would suddenly be all "Let's leave a crime scene in the ring"

They've allowed blood before. Look at when Roman got his blood pack from Byron Saxton while Triple H tried to maim him. It would give a reason to keep Roman off of Battleground (suspended for his actions) and allow Dean and Seth to have a match before the Triple Threat at SummerSlam

5 minutes ago, CSC said:

I feel like that's something a more experienced ref could have covered up.  Instead of just standing there lost in the corner, at least yelling at Gallows to get out so he had SOMETHING to focus on before Cass got in there.

How long did Aiden English lay there before Kofi and Big E hit that big move on NOT HIM before he was pinned?

I forgot what even put Aiden down. 

I'm also pretty sure that whichever New Day tagged in toward the finish tagged English and not whichever Club guy was holding him.

I need to go back and watch to be sure but I'm confused just thinking about it.

Yep just watched ... Big E had English up.  Anderson tagged himself in on English's butt.  Magic Killer.  Then in the corner the ref acknowledges the tag from (I'm assuming) Big E to Kofi.  Kofi pins English.

Poor Aiden,

1 minute ago, Cristobal said:

Why are people giving Nattie shit on that? Charlotte was late breaking it up.

It was painful to watch.  And she could have sold exhaustion by not moving.  Or moving slower.  But no, she opted for "doing the breaststroke & the tub is now the ocean" that my kid used to do when she was 3.

3 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

Why are people giving Nattie shit on that? Charlotte was late breaking it up.

I think - much like with Gallows - you would think they are veteran enough to do ANYTHING else to cover.

Outside of having alligator arms

it dawned on me how much I don't like Nattie last night.  I want to like her and have overlooked things not being done well.  But between the step on the opponent's head/dropkick that missed and the hot tag botch it sunk in just how bad she is.  Add to that the horrid commentary she's done beforehand and I'd be fine with not seeing her around for some time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Morganti said:

I need live Tweets from the hobos watching Ambrose celebrate damn it!

Hobos don't Tweet.  They didn't see MITB either cause they don't know how TVs work.

For entertainment they just set dumpsters on fire and chant 'T-N-A'.  On cold nights they might add in a 'BURN-FOR-EVER'.  When the fire starts dying out, 'PLEASE-DON'T-GO'.

They'll get the news when one of the Vegas hobos passes it along via carrier pigeon.  First, he has to find a pigeon.  Then he has to hollow it out.  Usually by biting the head off and sucking out the insides.  Then in a couple of days when he wakes up, cause raw pigeon guts aren't good for you, he has to get some magazines.  He'll cut out enough letters to spell out "DEaN iZ ChAMp".  Then comes the hard part, acquiring some glue from one of the junkies.  Probably gonna have a knife fight.  Once he gets some glue, he'll put the message together, stick it in the hollowed out pigeon, sew the head back on, and then it's off to the railroads to spread the message to the rest of the Hobo Army.

• Like 2

I feel I should point out that Dolph is currently somewhere around 0-13 against Baron Corbin. I'd like very much for Ziggler to go away and... just not be on my television any more.

• Like 1

I am surprised that nobody has commented on the irony of Rollins getting a short title reign.  Ambrose backs up his former SHIELD member Reigns who had a similar short title reign.  

Reigns defeats Ambrose who then gets beaten by Sheamus.  Rollins defeats Reigns who gets defeated by Ambrose.  They need to find a way to complete this rough circle in the future with Reigns cashing in on Ambrose after winning the title.

4 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

Reigns defeats Ambrose who then gets beaten by Sheamus.  Rollins defeats Reigns who gets defeated by Ambrose.  They need to find a way to complete this rough circle in the future with Reigns cashing in on Ambrose after winning the title.

I'm good at these; this would mean that Rollins would have to beat Ambrose after Ambrose defeats Reigns.

I like how the old Shield has become a game of Rock Paper Scissors  (Reigns-Rollins-Ambrose?).

Taking the belt on Reigns was probably the right move, given the ratings and fan reaction.  They might have something in Dean and, if nothing else, it seems to set up a Shield triple threat at SummerSlam.

On the other hand, a lot of us wanted Dean off our TV's just a few months ago.  Personally, i don't consider him even close to being "the guy' and may be even less interested in a Dean title run than I was in Roman's.

I think that maybe, "Creative" has finally caught on to the notion that fans have been wanting to see a Shield triple threat - with title, without title - for some time now.  Of course, in true WWE form, they may have caught on a little too late to translate it into ratings.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nate said:

I think that maybe, "Creative" has finally caught on to the notion that fans have been wanting to see a Shield triple threat - with title, without title - for some time now.  Of course, in true WWE form, they may have caught on a little too late to translate it into ratings.

I think they still have a captive audience for a Shield Triple Threat. Right now the interesting question is how do they explain Roman not getting a shot at Battleground but getting one at SummerSlam, while giving Roman something meaningful to do at Battleground