DVDVR Message Board

YOUR TNA DIDN'T AIR ON POP RECAP~!

Holy shit that was amazing.  I lived through <40 minutes before I had to do something, ANYTHING else with my life.  That something else ended up being a bit of baseball followed by destroying fools in WWE 2K16.  I question your sanity, but you're a brave man for sticking with that.

It's too bad not many of us watch the show anymore, I'd love to see what others did when this happened.

As I said on Twitter, PopTV should have handled this like Adult Swim did.

A few years ago, Adult Swim had a screw up where they were supposed to air the series finale for Big O, but there was something and they ran a different episode instead.  The next week, they were going to run the finale, so they started by showing the wrong episode again for like 10 seconds before putting up something like "Just Kidding!" and then running the correct episode.

Unfortunately, PopTV didn't have the balls to run the 4 Commercial Horsemen of the Apocalypse and went right into replay of Impact.

It's all on you people for not just watching the really good Guerrero Maya, Jr. vs Dragon Rojo, Jr. match live from Arena Mexico on youtube instead. I had no idea anything even happened with TNA last night until Phil posted this write up to Facebook today.

At one point the church was grooming Prepon to be the next Mrs. Cruise to continue to combat  all the rumors about Tom's personal life (although I don't believe that anyone really does that with fish.) 

• 2 weeks later...