DVDVR Message Board

[30For30] OJ: MADE IN AMERICA

RIPPA

Yeah this better be great because I can't think of anything sports non-live event related with as much hype and so much praise for.  It is already considered one of the best 30 for 30 ever and only a handful of people have seen the full thing.  Plus you can't listen to national sports radio without the director on it talking about it.   So I am definitely look forward to it.

58 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

where are you on the Fruitvale Station scale?

I am not quite up to DIE PIGS~! quite yet.

The fucking Hertz Rent-A-Car Advertising / OJ Goes To Hollywood segment is mesmerizing.

The trailer for the Ric Flair 30 For 30 was met with a round of FUCK YEAH~! from everyone in the CIO.

13 hours ago, hammerva said:

Man even on the first date with OJ he got physical with Nicole.  Didn't know that

It was a really good introduction to how OJ became OJ.   I figure the next one is when the really juicy[/] stuff begins.

emJO20b.jpg

• Like 1

Any word on when this will hit Netflix? The 30 for 30s seem like they hit Netflix almost immediately, but with this being multiple parts, I wasn't sure how it would be handled.

24 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Any word on when this will hit Netflix? The 30 for 30s seem like they hit Netflix almost immediately, but with this being multiple parts, I wasn't sure how it would be handled.

What I'm ASSUMING (and keep in mind, this is just an assumption) is that it'll go up sometime in July with each part being an episode.

Damn I had no idea that Nicole was playing around with Marcus Allen while all of this shit is going on.  The idea of him being "the better version of OJ" was just odd

Man Part 2 is just incredible with all of the history involving spousal abuse combined with the utter mess of the Los Angeles police system during the Gates period. 

I'm watching the episode now focused on the late 80's racial tensions, and OJ's unreported domestic abuse record.

Too much shit like this will make you think maybe Earth is just some kind of insane asylum and we're all not in on the experiment.

Mark Fuhrman sure didn't do himself any favours with what he has to say.

22 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Was there ever any evidence of him being a psychopath with his first wife?

She says no.  She gave a few interviews around the time OJ got arrested for Nicole's murder,  She said that he never hit her, and would probably have caught a frying pan upside the head if he had done anything threatening.  Police were called once while they were together - at the very end, because she was acting violent and threatening OJ.

She told Barbara Walters she didn't believe the stories about OJ stalking and terrorizing Nicole because "that's not the way he is" so I assume his behavior with her was a lot more normal.