DVDVR Message Board

Bellator, WSOF, RIZIN, Fight Pass, and AXS TV Thread (Fedor/Fabby Brawlgame Edition)

Elsalvajeloco

It should be noted for those who plan to watch WSOF tomorrow night (or just watch the notable fights after the UFC) that Marlon Moraes is on the last fight of his current deal. At the UFC 201 Q&A, Alvarez hinted that Moraes will come over to the UFC.

13 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

Anderson did her part winning in the 1st round (caused a bunch of swelling on Morgan's face) we'll see if she gets the Cyborg fight. 

Cok2de_WYAADo_n.jpg

"Okay, tell me where it hurts..."

• Like 1

I have to believe the UFC wants to bring up Grasso especially if they are doing shows in like Chicago and border towns like Hidalgo, Texas. Let Mizuki fight Hill and the winner should get called up to the UFC.

Agreed, Aspen Ladd & Megan Anderson both looked amazing along with Alexa of course. Big fan of all three. Nice win for Mizuki too. Crazy blood in the main event. Felt terrible for Jessamyn being so devastated in her loss and was rooting for Christine Stanley to pull off a win but it was not to be. Good show as always from Invicta.

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling Aldana won't be in Invicta for very much longer. She can fight her ass off and is super charismatic. Aldana and Grasso would be an awesome pairing on cards in Mexico and/or any U.S. card in Latino heavy markets.

• 3 weeks later...

disappointed that Marlon Moraes apparently inked a new deal with WSOF. was looking forward to seeing how he fared in the UFC.

that being said, that WSOF 34 card is pretty stacked (as far as WSOF goes). hard to believe that Shields-Fitch hasn't happened before now.

• 3 weeks later...

Filipino Eduard Folayang just TKO'd the shell of Shinya Aoki to win the ONE LW Title. Aoki clearly still had the technique but just didn't look in fight shape. Still a huge win for the Filipino fighter and I think the first of the big ONE names to lose.

5 minutes ago, Setsuna said:

Filipino Eduard Folayang just TKO'd the shell of Shinya Aoki to win the ONE LW Title. Aoki clearly still had the technique but just didn't look in fight shape. Still a huge win for the Filipino fighter and I think the first of the big ONE names to lose.