DVDVR Message Board

So...just how old are the DVDR posters?

MADCAP

The sad truth is that I am also baby-faced so I get carded at your finer eating establishments that serve adult beverages.

My co-workers think I am in my late twenties.  My knowledge of comic books, video games, and other bits of nerd lore does nothing to foster an image of maturity.

Co-signing this.  I just turned 36 this past August

In my case, I think a lot of it is that most of my friends are 27-29 (I have 3 30th birthdays to attend this month) and just calming down from their wild college and just-post-college years. I never had the guts to embrace my stupider urges when I was younger, and now I'm old enough to know better. So I feel a little bit of regret on that count.

28, and I've been here for about 10 years, pre-sleaze anyway. I remember talking to Dean about how at the age of 20, I felt I was wasting my life and being lazy. He told me he remembered next to nothing about being 20, and here I am eight years later, and I can say the same.

Wait, I'm 28, too, and I still feel like I'm wasting my life and being lazy. Pretty sure I felt the same way, when I was 20 as well.

37 but almost always mistaken for being in my mid twenties. Training good genes, training BJJ, & being Straight Edge have kept me looking young. However I've got a bad shoulder, bad knees, a bad back, and arthritis! I also have a 14 year old daughter who I hold responsible for the increasing number of grey hairs in my goatee!

32.  So far my thirties are kicking the shit out of my twenties.  I'm know more and have more money than I did then.  That's a fair trade for sore knees and less hair.

I've been here for at least 13 years, so about 40% of my total life.  Jesus.

I'm 47 and they don't ask me if I want the senior discount yet.  So yes, A TRIUMPH!

And I am so glad that less than 5% of the board are young enough to be my children.

I'm 47 and they don't ask me if I want the senior discount yet.  So yes, A TRIUMPH! And I am so glad that less than 5% of the board are young enough to be my children.

Have any of your kids ever read the board?

Any poster 30 and younger are Dean's kids.

I'm 47 and they don't ask me if I want the senior discount yet.  So yes, A TRIUMPH! And I am so glad that less than 5% of the board are young enough to be my children.

Any poster 30 and younger are Dean's kids.

Any day now he'll be home with that pack of cigarettes.

• Like 2

My teens are into Emo and the Pinterests and the Smosh and whatever else teenage girls are into these days.

• Like 2