DVDVR Message Board

So...just how old are the DVDR posters?

MADCAP

• 2 months later...

32 but I've always looked, and been told I come off as older.  When I was in my late teens-early 20s most of my friends were 5-10 years older than me so maybe that has something to do with it.

Started posting on czwfans in 01/02 and would occasionally read the board when someone linked a post but didn't actually make an account until the sleaze thread.

The Median age of 112 responding members (and some of you are vague, obtuse fuckers who are very proud of how clever you're being) is 33.  The average age is 33.545.

I'm 31.

And bored at work on a Friday.

That's a good start, but we need some sort of crazy mookieghana spreadsheet detailing ages against original registration dates, so we can see if the board is sliding one way or the other.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 9/5/2013 at 10:08 AM, The Natural said:

So I'm the young 'un so far, 28...but feel older!

I'm speaking to you from almost 5 years in the future. You are older.

When this thread started, I was on my way to 40 that year. This year I'll be 45. Damn.

• Like 4

Ungh. I am 36 years 3 months 5 days. I wonder if the average has gone up with the passage of time. A lot of the posters aren't active anymore as far as I can tell.

On 9/5/2013 at 2:41 PM, JLSigman said:

I'll be 38 in a few days. I feel older, but that's health issues. I look like a high schooler most of the time.

42 and still feel like crap, but now I look like a 20-something most of the time. ;-) 

I'll be 61 next month and in case anyone's wondering, I'm in my prime; (well, except for my knees, which could do to be replaced...)  I can still pass for early 40's, although the touch of gray has finally made it's presence known.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JLSigman said:

42 and still feel like crap, but now I look like a 20-something most of the time. ;-) 

"It's not how you feel, it's how you look!" - Rip Taylor

• Like 3