DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

On 2/10/2017 at 4:31 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

But anyway, here's my ugly ass with the Hardys.  I was super excited and barely got out my gratitude for their entertainment before it was time to pose.  Damn, there was a lot of people to see them!

Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing

Reveal hidden contents

How often are you told that you look like Ed Helms??

24 minutes ago, A Guy Named Tracy said:

How often are you told that you look like Ed Helms??

Ha!  That's literally the first time I've heard/read that.  But I generally like Ed so I'm A-OK with looking like a fat version of him.

Though with my hair growing out on top if not properly brushed I would look like a fat Ed Helms wearing a cheap clown wig.  I really need to get a haircut.

Get the hell out of here with blurring the ref.  TNA should open Impact with a closeup of him.  Ref knew he was being filmed and TNA didn't book, pay, or promote him anyway.  They should go ahead and show stills of the Penta/Fenix match too.  LU can't legally do anything about that either.

• Like 1

Going forward they should blur every ref.  Not for the whole match but make like the ref being "deleted" is from being in proximity of the Hardys who are radioactive from being teleported.  Farther the Hardys teleport, the worse the deletion.  NC to Mexico, that ref's all deleted.  This week since they're in NC, maybe no deletion.  Maybe they just drove Jeff's lawnmower to get there since teleporting seems to be painful.  NC to MD though, maybe do a little blurring at the end of the match.

Also, if I were TNA, as soon as I got another petty C&D from LU, I would've been on the line to Victoria/Crown to try and snag that Lucha World Cup away from AAA and bring it to America this year.

• Like 2

I put this in the TNA Thread but I'll put this here, I think the Hardys should try to get an hour on like an Adult swim on like Saturday nights. They can film the show in that barn on Hardys compound like they Total Nonstop Deletion and use local NC guys. The Broken Hardys is weird enough to fit the channel.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I put this in the TNA Thread but I'll put this here, I think the Hardys should try to get an hour on like an Adult swim on like Saturday nights.

Put it on at 6:05 Saturday, call it Swantoonami.

• Like 2

I kinda just want Wrestling back on turner in any capacity. Put it on at midnight and just let Matt, Jeff, Reby and Ben do what they do. USe CWF guys, film a months worth in one setting I'm sure they can draw a crowd.

• RIPPA locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked and locked this topic