DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

1 hour ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I'm actually thinking about skipping Rogue One to watch this live.

Don't. It's a trap! It's a trap!

Unless some combination of New Breed, Mulkeys and Midnight Express are confirmed today to be part of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Ricky Morton's "MATT HARDY YOU CRAZY BASTARD!  GET ME DOWN!..... pleaseletmedown" was so fucking tremendous.

"God must love crazy because he sure made a ton of them"  

And then we got Road Warror Animal at the end.  If they could have convinced Jim Cornette or one of the Midnight Express it would have been the best thing ever

• Like 1

Someone described this show as "CWF Mid Atlantic TV on crack".   I mean 85% of the people watching this doesn't have a clue who these people are but when White Mike Jordan ran away in fear I popped or when Dirty Daddy says "he done dead" or something like that.  Hell even Betsy Sue was CL Party

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Someone described this show as "CWF Mid Atlantic TV on crack".   I mean 85% of the people watching this doesn't have a clue who these people are but when White Mike Jordan ran away in fear I popped or when Dirty Daddy says "he done dead" or something like that.  Hell even Betsy Sue was CL Party

Thank you. I knew Betsy Sue was familiar but I couldn't place the name.

14 hours ago, hammerva said:

That's what TNA should be in 2017. CWF Mid Atlantic with better production values, The Hardys, and a couple more names.

• Like 1