DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

56 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah - I hadn't said anything since it was a "spoiler" but Rock N Roll Express was the one random team that had confirmed they had taken part

Morton put it on his school FB page so I daresay the feline has officially escaped the gunny sack. 

19 hours ago, Pete said:

15400898_1039714149471095_82412943327472

So is this going to be some kind of Marvel Comics Legion of the Unliving deal where Dr. Death & Bam Bam Gordy or younger Kevin Sullivan and Mad Dog Buzz Sawyer will just come walking out of a wormhole and wrestle?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J.T. said:

So is this going to be some kind of Marvel Comics Legion of the Unliving deal where Dr. Death & Bam Bam Gordy or younger Kevin Sullivan and Mad Dog Buzz Sawyer will just come walking out of a wormhole and wrestle?

Minus the fact that Ricky and Robert are both actually alive? :P

So after the DCC gets beat, they're going to do an off camera switch and wrestle again but while wearing sheep masks with unicorn horns affixed to them. Or just bring 3 guys from the nearest indies to wear such attire.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Minus the fact that Ricky and Robert are both actually alive? :P

Hey, they said any team in time and space.  I'm breaching dimensions here.

I'm also thinking you never caught the Legion of the Unliving story arc in The Avengers.

And be honest.  You'd rather a tear in space / time open up and Ricky / Robert from the 80's came out to ELO rather than see old RnR come out for one last go.

28 minutes ago, J.T. said:

And be honest.  You'd rather a tear in space / time open up and Ricky / Robert from the 80's came out to ELO rather than see old RnR come out for one last go.

If you're going that route, just forget Gibson and have Ricky from 85 teaming with Ricky from 86.

1 hour ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I'm actually thinking about skipping Rogue One to watch this live.

Don't. It's a trap! It's a trap!

Unless some combination of New Breed, Mulkeys and Midnight Express are confirmed today to be part of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Ricky Morton's "MATT HARDY YOU CRAZY BASTARD!  GET ME DOWN!..... pleaseletmedown" was so fucking tremendous.

"God must love crazy because he sure made a ton of them"  

And then we got Road Warror Animal at the end.  If they could have convinced Jim Cornette or one of the Midnight Express it would have been the best thing ever

• Like 1