DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

On 6/30/2016 at 7:25 PM, (BP) said:

Senor Benjamin is great, but I feel like Matt needs Top Dollar henchmen to really get this over. 

fire-it-up-o.gif

Fire it up! Fire it up!

My buddies and I used do the "fire it up" right before the party kicked into high gear. My late teens and early/mid 20s were all one big drug and alcohol fueled haze. 

• Like 2

On 6/30/2016 at 3:39 PM, nofuture said:

Hardy's would probably make more money opening up their property as a redneck theme park with the Hardy 'rassling Stunt Show as the centerpiece.

Six Flags Over Meth Mountain

23 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

I would so buy a blu-ray comp of this feud and invite every stoner rassling fan I know over to watch it.

duuuude,

RAF

That sounds like a great Tuesday afternoon.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

FOR MASSACRE~!

Hey, even sparklers can torch an entire apartment complex. They burn up to 2000 degrees. Who knows what Roman candles can do.

Roman candles?

Boooooooooooooooo!

You can't sparkle!  You can't sparkle!

• Like 6

On 6/30/2016 at 7:06 PM, nofuture said:

I'll be disappointed if Senor Benjamin doesn't turn on his maestro Matt.

I want Senor Benjamin to continue as an on screen character. He can be what Ralphus was to Chris Jericho. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

FOR MASSACRE~!

Hey, even sparklers can torch an entire apartment complex. They burn up to 2000 degrees. Who knows what Roman candles can do.

You sound like one of those people who only allows everyone to light off "snakes" on the 4th.

hqdefault.jpg

Yay.  We're all being safe. Hooray.

hqdefault.jpg

EVEN SNAKES CAN DESTROY AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY PIRANESI

Naw seriously, it was a Champaign, IL in-joke. Some 7-year olds burned down an apartment building with a sparkler a week or two ago, and I have to actually take people's IDs at work to sell them sparklers. Meanwhile everyone runs over the border to Indiana and Missouri to buy weapons-grade firepower and my dachshund will be freaking the fuck out on Monday. Back in my childhood, we had a local cop in the neighborhood that made his own fireworks and a drunken carpenter that would get loaded and throw entire bricks of bottle rockets on a grill and watch everyone scatter... good times.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I want Senor Benjamin to continue as an on screen character. He can be what Ralphus was to Chris Jericho. 

Oh man, Senor Benjamin as Matt's Alfred who takes care of him as we get the weekly Reby yells at Jeff that it's his fault Matt's this way and she's leaving Matt with Maxell this week.  

Only Senor Benjamin is there to pull back Matt from the abyss

• Like 1

This is a good time to point out once again that TNA would be much better off as a show about a wrestling company than as a wrestling company. Their taped segments are usually really good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Oh man, Senor Benjamin as Matt's Alfred who takes care of him as we get the weekly Reby yells at Jeff that it's his fault Matt's this way and she's leaving Matt with Maxell this week.  

Only Senor Benjamin is there to pull back Matt from the abyss

or swerve...Senor Benjamin is really the father of Reby's baby

Broken Matt Hardy...you are NOT the father!

• Like 2

On 6/30/2016 at 8:02 PM, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

I would so buy a blu-ray comp of this feud and invite every stoner rassling fan I know over to watch it.

duuuude,

RAF

TNA can't afford Blu Ray-R discs. Best we can hope for is this on a bunch of CD-R's.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

or swerve...Senor Benjamin is really the father of Reby's baby

Broken Matt Hardy...you are NOT the father!

Double swerve. Matt already knows. That's why he's Broken in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zev said:

I forget the reason for this feud. Is all this just to see who gets to host the OMEGA reunion on Thanksgiving weekend?

Matt feels like he's doing all the legwork and seeing less profits of the Hardy's meth ring, while Jeff is trying to lure Senor Benjamin into coming to work for him. At least, that's what I've taken away from all this.

• Like 2