DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

I can't imagine what they'll do with Alexa on the main roster, unless Vince changes his stance on managers/valets like he's done with so many other things lately.

I'd love to see the return of managers. Some guys would thrive with one... Corey Graves would be an great manager... but then we wouldn't get to hear himore doing his ode to Jesse & The Brain.

• Like 1

That was something they enforced at the NXT show in Charlotte Concord.  I was in a bad mood because we were running pretty late, then we had an almost 10 minute walk from our car to the front door, only to have the security guard tell us her purse was too big.  I might have unnecessarily been a dick to the guy when walking back to take her purse to the car.

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I think Tim is the only Full Sail regular but still - just an FYI

I did not know this before I went to I brought a Buger King bag and they let me in with it so I guess it wasn't that strict.

11 minutes ago, NickMD said:

Seeing that picture makes me so happy.  I just adore all three of them.  Ooh, imagine them teaming up, now that would be gold.

They did team up last night... hence the picture

They faced Tye Dillinger and Authors of Pain

I would say that based on the tapings - there are two obvious callups. I would personal say three but folks might disagree with me on the 3rd one.

A note about the tapings - since it unclear what was broken up for what weeks (after the first week) that is why everything is in one big post.

I will wait to see if someone has more clarity but the quote from one person was

- I am not remotely certain how the show will be divided up after the first episode taped. There were none of the usual breaks or announcer switches, except for the main event. Dasha Fuentes handled the entire second episodes worth of tapings until Greg Hamilton introduced the main event. 

So most likely one show is only one match

Also - note that some of this stuff will air AFTER the draft so you will probably have some stuff spoiled naturally via RAW and Smackdown