DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

KANCHO! Weird Japanese children prank moves continue. GIF...not really SFW, but not really vulgar either, it's just awkward.

Spoiler

kancho.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

KANCHO! Weird Japanese children prank moves continue. GIF...not really SFW, but not really vulgar either, it's just awkward.

Hide contents

kancho.gif

I can't wait for the full Lego Human Centipede set to be released.

1 hour ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

giphy.gif

Regal has a ton of range in his expressions.  He's been a gem in wrestling but imagine him acting or doing shows.  He'd do pretty damn well for himself.  This video alone epitomizes what he can bring.  Toss in his promo before facing Cesaro in NXT and he'd be a made man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickMD said:

Regal has a ton of range in his expressions.  He's been a gem in wrestling but imagine him acting or doing shows.  He'd do pretty damn well for himself.  This video alone epitomizes what he can bring.  Toss in his promo before facing Cesaro in NXT and he'd be a made man.

On the Table for 3 episode with Barrett and Seamus, I think I remember him saying that some of his biggest inspirations in wrestling were actually actors.  I could be way off in left field on that one.

• Like 1

Sounds right to me.  He drew from actors and a lot of British comedy.  Which comes to show that sometimes what worked then can certainly work now.  I'd much rather see him in a comedy than some of the goofs that think they're funny.

• Like 1

I've definitely heard him talk about actors particularly comedians being his inspiration for a lot of his facial expressions.   This little bit is a perfect example of something so little adding so much to stuff.  I really think wwe should throw him into one of their films even if it were a bit part/cameo.

As great as some of his whacky faces were I still remember his face of pure hatred when he was being stretchered during the angle where he was defending Eugene from triple h and he was being taunted.

• Like 1

I really like when luchadores just say "ay, mierda" and shootify some move. It has a zippy casualness that lacks the anger & aggression of Amerikans or the seriousness & ambition of the Japanese. Just more panache, y'know?

Mexico, where life is cheap (to misquote a famous movie tagline),

RAF