DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

I'd say give Rusev a long like 6-7 month reign as U.S. Champion build him back up and have someone like idk Apollo Crews beat Rusev and win the title and get the rub. granted this Sheamus feud doesn't make Crews look like an idoit and go back to treading water.

• Like 2

I REALLY wanna see Sami/Owens drafted to the same show and Stephanie deciding since it worked once, it might work again, and making Sami/Owens go to Anger Management and form a tag team.  Sami's not as natural of a goofball as Bryan was, but Owens smirking and getting agitated by Sami would be entertaining.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

Now I want a Network special of Lana and Rusev watching Sharknado, complete with MST3K-style commentary.

"First was ironic in good way. Self aware but not too full of self.  Others too ironic. too self aware, if that make sense."

"You are so right, dahling. Americans do not understand Kitsch only work when played straight."

"I am out of sandwiches!"

"I have failed as wife."

"No. shark movies are plot to distract us and ruin my gains.  WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED!"

"Steve Sanders is worst. Should have been David Silver anyway."

"He married Megan Fox.  Not need money."

"You like Megan FoX!???"

"What? No. I. Just. She too pretty if that make sense."

"You sleep on couch tonight.  Watch Jennifer's Body. Probably have on DVR. Jerk."

"I HATE AMERICA!!!!"

• Like 11

18 hours ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

If I did drugs, I'd ask the waiter for two of whatever he's having.

I do, and I will...

8 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Umm

You shouldn't of poked the bear bro. 

I don't know.  I'm looking at his picture with Teddy Hart and

1) Web Conn is wearing a Batista shirt, which while not a great piece of couture in itself, is 100% the best choice among t-shirts and the sign of an advanced strategic mind.

2) Web Conn appears to be able to transform into Jeffrey Combs at will.  If he can arrange the fight to take place at a horror con of some kind he may be able to harness the collective sadness of thousands of nerds with needlessly strange beards in black death metal t-shirts to his defense. 

Between those two things I give him as much as a 0-0.02% chance of surviving this.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I didn't take it as an insult I was just wondering what you meant. Shark Week is serious bro I don't care who you are. You will put respek in it's name.

All you have to do is cut your hair, get some big glasses and a lab coat and go to any horror con and YOU WILL GET SO MUCH TANG!!

Jeffrey Combs > Shark Week (1988-92) > Rusev > current Shark Week

• Like 1