DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K17

4 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

I'm more interested if Asuka makes the cut or not since she won the title at their general cut off time frame but she's not included in the NXT pack but Nakamura and Nia Jax are

I agree, I mean she is on the box but that isn't a confirmation she is in, although there would be no excuse since she has been there for almost a year now. Even pre-title win she was in decent storylines leading up to it. I just assumed she was in it since she has been one of NXT's more popular wrestlers in the last year but you know what they say when you assume.

1 minute ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I agree, I mean she is on the box but that isn't a confirmation she is in, although there would be no excuse since she has been there for almost a year now. Even pre-title win she was in decent storylines leading up to it.

So were Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, and Becky and not one of them made the cut in 2K16.

1 minute ago, Brysynner said:

So were Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, and Becky and not one of them made the cut in 2K16.

Yea and they got a ton of flack for it. I agree she isn't a lock but it would be a pretty big oversight, especially if they are touting their NXT inclusions this year.

4 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

WTF dude some of this is huge

Agreed. I don't play showcase and the areas they seem to be focusing on  (tightening up gameplay and universe) are huge factors. Plus, backstage and a new taunt system. No Mercy 2k17, here we come.

Dig diggity dog... socko.

• Like 2

Yeah, I guess the crowd and backstage stuff is pretty big. It sounds like the creation suite is getting some more sugar. Other details (secondary submission system) were sort of vague I try to temper my reactions with a bit of I'll-believe-it-when-I-see-it.

I am trying not to get my hopes up since we all know how that goes every year, but since I skipped last year's game I am hoping it will at least be fun in an arcade-way if nothing else and have a mode that is interesting enough to keep me gripped. I don't expect a perfect 10 game, just make it fun, that's all.

Also, on the stupid front-

The NXT edition is the only way to get the NXT guys on launch.  Digital Deluxe has the season pass, which may or may not unlock them at a later date (previous games would have made you pay extra outside of the season pass)

• Like 1

I got Ziggler, Perfect, Axel, Rude, Savage, HBK, Fandango, Christian, Rikishi, Arn Anderson, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, The Dudley Boyz,  Bo Dallas, AJ Styles, Summer Rae, Tatsumi Fujinami and possibly reaching for Tye Dillinger with the 10 on the Taxi Cab, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks hairstyle in the AJ Hairstyling