DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K17

On 3/11/2017 at 11:52 AM, Michael Sweetser said:

He's back.

pCpeuiN.gif

Sorry, ref.

Hypothetical: What would a "BOTCH CLUB" Bullet Club knockoff logo have instead of skulls and guns and bullets?

Who was he aiming for with that moonsault? When he first started running at the ropes who was he planning on hitting with that move?

I... just... wha...

2 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

It's almost impossible that he doesn't run into Apollo Crews before he springboards off the rope.

Far more likely, considering that's Titus O'Neil. :)

For the record, the intention was to clothesline Titus.  Seriously.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Far more likely, considering that's Titus O'Neil. :)

For the record, the intention was to clothesline Titus.  Seriously.

But instead, went into Teddy Hart "I'm jumping, someone's gonna have to catch me" mode. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

The big question is, are you going to upload that Botch Club logo to CC?   Because that would be an awesome shirt for a downloaded JT Smith.

I've been trying to!  I put it in the Logo Uploader, got it on my PS4... and now it says it can't be reuploaded.  I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and can't find any help on it online.  

So it's got something to do with the number of logos you have.  It apparently only let me select from the first eight logos in my save that could be reuploaded.  Go figure.

Anyway, you can find the Botch Club logos (three of 'em!) under my PSN ID (JetfireMike) or under the hashtags "Botch Club" or "DVDVR".  PS4 only, sorry.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

So it's got something to do with the number of logos you have.  It apparently only let me select from the first eight logos in my save that could be reuploaded.  Go figure.

Anyway, you can find the Botch Club logos (three of 'em!) under my PSN ID (JetfireMike) or under the hashtags "Botch Club" or "DVDVR".  PS4 only, sorry.

Awesome, I'll be getting that tonight!

• Like 1

@Michael Sweetser I'll have you know that after downloading the logo I applied it to a championship belt.  It's called the Botch Club Championship.  People don't fight for it, instead I play multi-man ladder matches and see who botches/missteps the most.  The winner (or loser in this case) gets the belt and they come out with it.  The only way to lose it is for somebody to fuck up worse than they did.  So far playing last night it first champion was Braun Strowman then went to Kalisto (who missed more than half his dives, and not at all on purpose)

I hope this does the name justice, but it gave me another fun reason to play ladder matches.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:35 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

@Michael Sweetser I'll have you know that after downloading the logo I applied it to a championship belt.  It's called the Botch Club Championship.  People don't fight for it, instead I play multi-man ladder matches and see who botches/missteps the most.  The winner (or loser in this case) gets the belt and they come out with it.  The only way to lose it is for somebody to fuck up worse than they did.  So far playing last night it first champion was Braun Strowman then went to Kalisto (who missed more than half his dives, and not at all on purpose)

I hope this does the name justice, but it gave me another fun reason to play ladder matches.

I am completely on board with all of this, especially if you post vids.

• Like 1

How there isn't a DVDR faction is beyond me. That may even tempt me to get the game, and re-learn controls, even if it means jobbing and taking the fall. 

You can still do pvp online against others, right? I'm about 2-3 years out of the loop. 

GTA is my thing. But I'd be down with getting thrown into the fire, if I had a reason.