DVDVR Message Board

The 2016 NBA Finals: Cleveland vs Golden State

Dolfan in NYC

8 hours ago, benj said:

Lawful Metal should have started this topic, but I heard tears on a keyboard make it malfunction.

At least that means he's still alive.  No need to send the federales by his house to make a wellness check.

Cavs in 4.  Still waiting for someone to punch Draymond in the dick.  Still waiting for someone to to punch Steph in the face.  You know he's never taken a punch in his life.  I want some Kermit Washington shit. 

2 hours ago, Phil Schneider said:

Warriors beat them 132-98 in Cleveland with their whole team

That was a regular season game.  Stakes are much higher now and Cleveland is playing at a freakishly high level.

That being said, they're going up against a team that is only the 10th team in history to come back from a 3-1 deficit and is also playing at a sick degree.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'll be cheering for Cleveland. At least they play a brand of basketball that does not include officials missing a hundred moving screens every night.  Either enforce the rules or change them.

Aren't you a Celtics fan? KG was the king of that. It's nothing new. It's like holding in football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlie M. said:

Aren't you a Celtics fan? KG was the king of that. It's nothing new. It's like holding in football.

Love does it whenever he tries to set a pick as well.

Specifically, Sunday and Thursday are the two most watched nights of television, and Friday and Saturday the two least watched, so they schedule it to avoid Friday and Saturday and to maximize Sunday and Thursday night games.

• Like 1

I think the Cavs should at least think about playing Timofey Mozgov some minutes this round, which is interesting because they basically benched him for this playoff run and he's probably on his way out of Cleveland.  Not sure he's ready even if they wanted him to come in, but what the hell.

No random David Lee minutes for the Warriors this year.  Sigh.

Kyrie is going to have to step up guarding Steph or whoever the Cavs try to hide him on.  The same goes for Golden State guarding Kyrie, which I don't see mention as much.  Point guards have their moments against GS.  Lets hope Kyrie can have at 4 games of them.