DVDVR Message Board

UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping II (6/4/2016) - Inglewood, CA (The Forum)

Elsalvajeloco

To have such an arrogant matter of fact attitude about a world title fight makes you either really arrogant or really stupid.  In Luke's case I think it is both.  And it really wouldn't surprise me if he had the same attitude going against Weidman.   

When Cruz vs Faber is the worst fight (and it really wasn't just dominant)  then you have a contender for one of the greatest UFC PPV's.  Well until next month and then holy shit  :o

There are some times when I think I have the fight game completely figured out. Then there are moments like tonight that make me feel like a blubbering idiot. I love it so much...but I also feel like a blithering idiot right now.

Congrats Michael Bisping!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Is Rockhold trying to argue the stoppage? He was sitting against the cage with his frickin' hands down.

I think he's saying Bisping was acting disrespectful after the fight.

I assume that Rockhold is just trying to get the immediate rematch in this because I know he is an cocky guy but he is bordering on delusional right now.   Bisping is playing his asshole role to perfection in this press conference and loving every minute of it

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Bisping vs. Jacare for the title and most likely Rockhold vs. Weidman II in MSG for the next shot. It's fucking crazy that the latter is happening without the belt.

I think Hendo might lean towards retirement. The UFC could offer a crazy amount of money in his new contract, but how many moments are you going to have like tonight with his family celebrating with him in the cage? There are a ton of fallible dudes at middleweight (and light heavyweight if chooses to go back up), but there should be an endgame. If the endgame was tonight, let it be that.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, misanthrope304 said:

Is bisping drinking beer at the press conference?  

I hope Brock doesnt fight mark hunt for brock's sake.  

Rockhold seems upset lol.

Id like to see hendo nuke bisping again then call it a career.

Definitely looked like he was enjoying some fine victory brew.  

And to think, Chael Sonnen called Michael Bisping becoming champion in 2012.  Sonnen the Sage (about 16:45 in):

• Like 1

THE COUNT!!! Awesome victory for Bisping, the man. So happy for one of my all time favorites. Finally gets his shot and boom. Great to see him as the champ! Also glad to see Cruz stay on top and super cool to see Henderson get one last big win.

Almost all my favorites won, so my only disappointment was seeing Penne get pummeled again. She just had no answer for Andrade's attack there. Hope she's able to bounce back quick.

• Like 1