DVDVR Message Board

Annual WWE Future Endeavoring Thread

2 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

El Torito is gone as well.

Boo!!!! For a long time he was the 2nd best wrestler in the company

Give WWE credit, they tried real hard with Riley until they realized he had all the charisma of a dead horse.

also, if I'm Jack Swagger I dropped my phone in the toilet.

• Like 2

So far the list stands at Santino Marella, Cameron, Hornswoggle, Alex Riley, El Torito and Zeb Colter. Are they updating this based on when the talent answers the phone? I'd put my phone on silent if I were Fandango. 

EDIT: I mean Jack Swagger since three of us made the same joke within seconds of each other. 

• Like 1

I don't think that's ever been a concern.   Hell, I half expect Tyler to get tossed out also. 

(Of course, keeping 47 year old Golddust & 44 year old R-Truth over Fandango & Tyler would be infuriating.)

Sandow should run over his phone with his car.

I imagine Rose, Ryback, and Konnor will eventually the boot, if not today.  And Titus O'Neill is a pick 'em bet.

They'd probably be tempted to show Rosa Mendes the door if they didn't want the bad publicity of firing a woman who just had a baby.

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I don't think that's ever been a concern.   Hell, I half expect Tyler to get tossed out also. 

(Of course, keeping 47 year old Golddust & 44 year old R-Truth over Fandango & Tyler would be infuriating.)

Goldust has more value in other areas in the company than Fandango or Tyler.  So does Truth for that matter.

• Like 1