DVDVR Message Board

Rev Ray

On 7/18/2017 at 3:46 PM, nofuture said:

He's been recruiting people to NXT.  I know he's responsible for Bianca BelAir and I think he's also WWE's pipeline for Olympic athletes.

Mark Henry discovered Braun at one of those strong man contest. 

They all seem like cool people, but I think this episode showed a downside of having people who are close friends on. There were some interesting bits about commentary and Graves' retirement, but it was mostly about them hanging out and doing stuff together and it didn't interest me as much as some others, especially with essentially zero talk about actual wrestling.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cristobal said:

They all seem like cool people, but I think this episode showed a downside of having people who are close friends on. There were some interesting bits about commentary and Graves' retirement, but it was mostly about them hanging out and doing stuff together and it didn't interest me as much as some others, especially with essentially zero talk about actual wrestling.

I actually liked that a lot, it showed a different side to them that you don't get in other interviews.  Maybe if it was a wrestler instead of Renee then maybe there'd be more wrestling talk, but I didn't miss it.

Hearing him talk about feeling if they ever do a remake of the movie Crybaby Corey is the perfect choice for the lead role.  And he also seems like a genuinely really good guy so great for him killing it on commentary.

Also caught some of last week's NOD episode and lost it when they got the gifts from DJ.  Definitely one of the better moments from the show.

• 2 weeks later...

In this clip - Scott Hall says he was told that they were going to do a "brand split" (for lack of a better word) and that the NWO was supposed to have its own show. (Again none of this really new but still)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Damn, Christian started the TLC Table for 3 with a wine toast and telling Jeff Hardy, “Don’t worry Jeff, we called you an Uber.”

Sadly that was the high point

That and probably mocking scared D-Von

• 1 month later...

More TNA footage in the Kurt, Sting, Ric ep. it’s so surreal to see TNA footage on WWE programming. They’ve done it 3 times and it’s still strange to me. 

Fun ep tho just old buddies trading war stories.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Web Conn said:

More TNA footage in the Kurt, Sting, Ric ep. it’s so surreal to see TNA footage on WWE programming. They’ve done it 3 times and it’s still strange to me. 

Fun ep tho just old buddies trading war stories.

Really enjoyed that one, lots of great clips. Thought there'd be more TNA footage from Angle/Sting matches like BFG 07 but mainly the empty arena match.