DVDVR Message Board

E3 2016

RIPPA

Here is the Star Wars info

DICE and Motive (the company founded by former Assassin’s Creed and Splinter Cell producer Jade Raymond) are working on a new Battlefront for 2017. Visceral’s Star Wars game, headed up by former Uncharted maestro Amy Hennig, is coming in 2018. Respawn (Titanfall) are also working on a third-person action-adventure game from a “different era” of Star Wars.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Mother fuckers still owe me a KOTOR 3.  That had better be the different era shit they are talking about.

They already did.  It just happens to be called The Jedi Knight storyline of The Old Republic.  

• Like 1

The Fifa thing is interesting, but there have been modes like that in, say, NBA 2K for like 3-4 years now. So while I'm excited, I'm not hugely so.

Other shit: The Mass Effect thing looks interesting, though I'm wondering if the main story is that the dark energy thing finally gets played and all of the major species are abandoning the galaxy due to desperation. That's an interesting setup, though if I'm guessing right, we might not be seeing any Geth or Quarians in this game. Interesting that there appears to be a Krogan in the trailer, as logically speaking, if you make certain choices in ME3, they would be all but dead if you went a certain way.

6 minutes ago, misanthrope304 said:

Also, as an american, from 'merica... what the fuck is a fifa?

FIFA = Fédération Internationale de Football Association

or

International Federation of Association Football

aka

the international governing body for futsal, beach soccer, and association football and the organization that is responsible for the World Cup.

11 minutes ago, misanthrope304 said:

Yeah, im watching the bethesda stream on twitch... hey, I own fallout 4, get on with this shit already.

*sigh* I miss g4.... Mmmmorgan...she fine, like so fine.  

I miss Layla Kayleigh and Sara Jean Underwood at E3.

• Like 2