DVDVR Message Board

E3 2016

RIPPA

EA managed to disappoint me again -- Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 launching in the SAME MONTH is a terrible decision. I have a feeling that Battlefield 1 is essentially like SW Battlefront -- EA thought, "Hey these people bought a game that was multiplayer only, so let's do it again!" Notice that there hasn't been anything about any sort of campaign in Battlefield 1 (unless I'm mistaken). Titanfall 2's single player reveal has me excited -- this is the sort of next-gen Halo I've been looking for.

EA doing "behind the scenes" bullshit with Star Wars also is infuriating -- I had thought Visceral's Star Wars game was much further along in development and I thought that DICE had something ready for SW Battlefront 2. Respawn's Star Wars game might be trying to be a Jedi Knight.

Bethesda surprised me but this card game crap has to go. I was hoping there would be a "Wolfenstein New Order 2" (or New Colossus in a 'blink and you miss' reference) and The Evil Within 2. Prey surprised me and had me wishing it was Dead Space 4 or System Shock 3. Dishonored II looks like a BioShock game at this point (Ken Levine should team up with Arkane for his next game seriously, they get it). Quake Champions had me excited until I heard it was PC only and I have a feeling it's either a) going to be F2P or b) will cost something.

39 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Ok, it got my attention.

Also, awesome Gold Dust Woman cover.

Was it Halestorm's version?

Edited by BrianS81177
Spoilered for image size

I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live. I will not touch the remaster of Skyrim. I want to live.

• Like 2

Does anyone else think these remasters are kinda cheesy? Yeah, even GTA 5. It's why I haven't done story mode again, even if there is some new stuff in it. I loved Skyrim, but I'm not sure if bringing the Randy Savage dragons to console is gonna get me to buy it again. I barely played Red Dead (another rumored remaster), so that might apply more for me.

It just seems to be an excuse to not have to put out new product.

A lot of people bitch about remasteres and rereleases, so you're not alone, but I don't get it. There's too many new great games coming out that you don't have to touch them if you don't want to. For those people who didn't get them the first time around, it's a good opportunity to pick them up. For instance, I just grabbed Valkyria Chronicles on PS4.

I think there's a big perspective thing happening too. I, for instance, hate MOBA's, and everyone and there mother are making MOBAs now, so gaming has been pretty dead on consoles. A remastered, all DLC version of Skyrim however is right up my alley, and something I'd love to get my hands on. Because, otherwise, my gaming interests for my Xbox One for the rest of the year currently sit at "replaying Dragon Age and Fallout some more, and getting Dishonored when it hits shelves"

7 hours ago, Big Fresh said:

Dishonored 2 had an area called "Batista Overlook". That's the biggest thing I got out of that.

If it involves Dave Batista jumping out of the shadows and wrecking fools - it will get my money

• Like 1