DVDVR Message Board

RAW is Samoan SWAT Team v. BULLET CLUB

I would be happy as can be if you all were cool with a Rusev/Kevin Owens tribute thread.  Both are absolute gold in what they do.

Now a more feasible option would be the social media thread similar to what we had in the old board.  An example of not only why said thread would be great but why Rusev rules:

• Like 2

On 5/3/2016 at 5:22 PM, Sammo~! said:

Don't forget he also won the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and winning that is another sign the company has no hope for you.

Why do they even have the damn thing? At least winning King of the Ring meany something 50% of the time.

9 hours ago, NickMD said:

I would be happy as can be if you all were cool with a Rusev/Kevin Owens tribute thread.  Both are absolute gold in what they do.

Now a more feasible option would be the social media thread similar to what we had in the old board.  An example of not only why said thread would be great but why Rusev rules:

...He is quoting Niggas in Paris and I love him for it.

God bless you, Rusev.

• Like 1

I would just like to point out that "The Boot of Doom" is such a powerfully lame name for a finisher that it would be laughed out of the dorkiest Dungeons & Dragons group as the name of a piece of equipment.  If it was the direct, literal translation of an item in a Japanese NES game, the Japanese translator that has an English vocabulary of 500 words would still have sense enough to call it something else.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2016 at 5:49 PM, Phantom Lord said:

It's like they just wanted Stephanie running things but were all "well, people like Shane so lets keep him around for a while". So I guess Shane just hangs around in the back doing nothing and collects a pay check and wonders why did he come back again.

My guess is Shane's enjoying spending time with his family on a regular basis (I would imagine with all their schedules it was hard for Vince/Shane/Stephanie to meet up for dinner). Plus I'd be surprised if Shane is not having some influence, even if it's just saying a few things to Vince