DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Yeah even if it didn't cause his heart attack, it certainly didn't help it. And cocaine is only in your system something like 72 hours, so it's not like it was from weeks before his death like the THC could have been.

It's interesting reading all the posts on the UG forum about this and all the guys mad that info about drugs in his system was released... guess most of them were never pro-wrestling fans cause you get jaded real quick to hearing about guys you were a fan of dying with drugs, roids, etc... in their systems. Sad, sad stuff...

Few days ago I watched Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen at UFC 117: Silva vs. Sonnen for the first time in a while a few days ago. What a story. I don't know if you've seen Like Water: Anderson Silva before but I really recommend it as it shows the build to that fight, highlights of it and the aftermath. Great timing by the makers of it to cover that fight.

Silva-submits-Sonnen-UFC-117_display_ima

• Like 1

I'll always remember that fight as I was in a random bar in North Carolina where the entire place besides me and three other guys was rooting for Sonnen. After the tap, we legit ran around the place hollering while the rest of the place cried that it wasn't a tap. Such an amazing fight.

• Like 1

I'll always remember that fight as I was in a random bar in North Carolina where the entire place besides me and three other guys was rooting for Sonnen. After the tap, we legit ran around the place hollering while the rest of the place cried that it wasn't a tap. Such an amazing fight.

It was remarkable: Chael backing up the talk, THAT first round and Sonnen dominating The Man till he got tapped out with a Triangle Armbar late into the fifth round.

On Sunday, an Instagram account that appeared to be linked to the Red Fury Fight Team announced that Amagov had suddenly retired from MMA due to religious reasons, however, his manager Sam Kardan told MMAFighting.com on Monday that the account was fake and has since been deleted. "The Wolf" has no plans to retire any time soon.

Amagov (13-2-1) was scheduled to fight Jason High at UFC Fight Night 35 on Jan. 15, however, he recently withdrew from the fight due to what Kardan described as "family stuff." Kardan wasn't sure when Amagov would like to return to action in 2014.

www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/23/5239662/adlan-amagov-retirement-story-a-hoax

• Like 1