DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

"I'm taking my shower after the fight. I'm in my suit and tie, after that, they passed by, took the belt and they left with it, without even telling me. I have the belts I won before, but I don't have the one from my last fight."

-Georges St-Pierre tells French Canadian program Infoman that someone came and took his Championship belt backstage after UFC 167 (translated and transcribed by MMAMania.com).

JohnyHendricks_Headshot.png

• Like 1

I have to think that it's Melendez is the one who changed his mind about this fight.  Who does Melendez think that he's going to get to fight instead?  He's basically going to wait a few extra months to fight to get an opponent with only a slight name quality better.

Oh, I dug through the Fight Pass FAQ and found this.

Why can't I see the live pay-per-view, select UFC Fight Nights or Live Prelim Shows before pay-per-view events?
Due to broadcast restrictions in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, we are not able to offer live pay-per-view events within UFC FIGHT PASS. Further, due to broadcast in the United States and Australia, select UFC Fight Nights will not be offered within UFC FIGHT PASS. Please check your local television listings or ufc.com for viewing information. UFC events not airing live inside of UFC FIGHT PASS due to broadcast restrictions will be made available as a replay thirty days after the event premiere date.

The only "recent" events not up are the Hunt-Silva Fight Night, TUF 18 Finale, and the PPV from last weekend. Also, the first ~18 PPVs from the early 90s have been uploaded - I think they're onto something here.

same here. let me know when i can see unseen fights (i.e. Strikeforce/Affliction prelims) and then we'll talk

I have no idea why anyone would pay to watch Jason High and Dan Lauzon fights.

Are the Facebook/YouTube prelims moving to Fight Pass?

They're moving everything that doesn't air on TV regularly to Fight Pass I believe.

In short, yes.

Grizzly, is it on CBS or CBS Sports?

Our name isn't for rent. Nor do we claim to be in 60 million homes on a TV channel no one has heard of. Catch the next Titan 27 from ANY TV on CBS Sports on February 28th!

From their Facebook page supposedly

• Like 1

Yeah, it's supposedly on CBS Sports.

Not to thrilled about it either way.

Who's even fighting in Titan FC anymore? I know Jorge Santiago isn't since he retired recently.